/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: RED Volunteers: 3
Posted By: YossarianDate: 4/15/04 6:16 p.m.

In Response To: Re: RED Volunteers: 3 (Forrest of B.org)

: Ooh ooh! Do me next!

Sorry, you are relatively quirk-free. Still, I haven't read all your posts as for a while you were not posting here as often as some others. What do you think your writing quirks are?

Overall, I'd say you're writing in general is very accurate and logically-styled. You seem to set things down neatly and explain them in a manner that makes the concepts simple to understand yet you do so without *sounding* simple.

I think your writing has the quality of being indicative of logical thinking without sounding boring; I guess what I mean to say is that if you'd written some of my high school textbooks the entire experience would have sucked less. The faster the wheels in your brain spin, and the more energetic you seem to be about what you are thinking, the more eloquent your posts seem to be, at least, this is what I think I've observed.

But I'm no English professor, only a decent bullshitter....

Anybody else?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

RED Volunteers: 3Mark Levin 4/14/04 11:37 a.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: 3Forrest of B.org 4/14/04 12:00 p.m.
     Re: RED Volunteers: 3rampancy 4/14/04 1:01 p.m.
           Re: RED Volunteers: 3Mark Levin 4/14/04 1:13 p.m.
                 Re: RED Volunteers: 3Crimson 4/14/04 3:12 p.m.
                       Re: RED Volunteers: 3Ernie 4/14/04 5:54 p.m.
                             Re: RED Volunteers: 3Steve Levinson 4/14/04 8:01 p.m.
                                   *style wars* :-) *NM*Mista_B 4/14/04 8:27 p.m.
                                   Re: RED Volunteers: 3Yossarian 4/14/04 8:40 p.m.
                                         Re: RED Volunteers: 3Forrest of B.org 4/15/04 11:48 a.m.
                                               Re: RED Volunteers: 3Yossarian 4/15/04 6:16 p.m.
                                                     Re: RED Volunteers: 3Forrest of B.org 4/15/04 9:26 p.m.
                             Re: RED Volunteers: 3Elliott 4/14/04 9:41 p.m.
                             Re: RED Volunteers: 3Forrest of B.org 4/15/04 11:40 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.