Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Shaft bottom *VID*
Posted By: BOLL <boll@phreaker.net>Date: 4/24/03 9:05 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Shaft bottom *VID* (Louis Wu)

: Very nice (though you've got a pretty serious synch problem on both versions,
: between sound and video :) ). I don't want to make these a front-page link
: unless you think your bandwidth can handle it... or should I find a new
: home for them? (I'm pretty sure I can make a nicer version of the .mov,
: and fix the synch problem there... but I don't really have tools for the
: divx version.)

: Yeah, I saw the copies in the ftp uploads... so does that mean you want a new
: home for 'em? :) And how about filming the faces Break Point mentioned?

AAAH!! I never noticed... i guess I either had muted my comp when playing it or had to high music.... I wonder if I might have used the wrong captureproggy... One of them totally unsyncs the sound :'(

I can drag them around in premiere though, and about the hosting, I have a host atm, a friend who has a server at his school... hehehe... 100mbit, but in Sweden :|

I have hosted all my latest pics and videos on it... So there is no problem linking to it... though it might not be online forever, it might be gone this summer. But he is negotiating about a deal to have it stand there, they seem to not need their internet connection anyway ;)

I was also thinking of making al my vids in mpeg format.. that seems most compatible... someone metioned that a while ago... I have had some hard time trying to figure out what is good and bad when encoding the vids ;) Still more experimentation.. hehe..

*lots of mixed text, 3AM here... sleeep!!!*

Message Index

Replies:

if you're considering getting a modchipBreak Point 4/21/03 12:15 p.m.
     Re: if you're considering getting a modchipRoss Mills 4/21/03 12:46 p.m.
           Re: if you're considering getting a modchipLosvedir 4/21/03 12:51 p.m.
                 Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBreak Point 4/21/03 1:09 p.m.
                       discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:16 p.m.
                             Re: discovered something- read thisXLNC 4/21/03 1:19 p.m.
                                   Re: discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:26 p.m.
                                         Re: discovered something- read thisFree at Last 4/21/03 1:35 p.m.
                                               Re: discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:39 p.m.
                                                     Re: discovered something- read thisXLNC 4/21/03 1:46 p.m.
                                                           Re: discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:52 p.m.
                                                                 Shaft bottom *VID*BOLL 4/21/03 5:53 p.m.
                                                                       Perfect!!! *Future News Item?*Free at Last 4/22/03 8:08 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Shaft bottom *VID*Louis Wu 4/24/03 6:10 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Shaft bottom *VID*BOLL 4/24/03 9:05 p.m.
                                                     Bottom of Security Shaft picturesFree at Last 4/21/03 2:18 p.m.
                                                           Re: Bottom of Security Shaft picturesguy who doesn't post....too often 4/21/03 2:44 p.m.
                       Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBOLL 4/21/03 5:27 p.m.
                             Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBreak Point 4/21/03 7:03 p.m.
                                   Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBOLL 4/21/03 7:06 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.