Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: discovered something- read this
Posted By: Break Point <breakpoint2@hotmail.com>Date: 4/21/03 1:52 p.m.

In Response To: Re: discovered something- read this (XLNC)

: would be great if u can post the pics like free at last said. it satisfied my
: curiousity and would to others too on the forum. also, make a vid if
: possible of whatever interesting things you find. id love to see the faces
: that u mentioned.

: thanks a lot,

I'll make a movie today if I must, i'm just not good at it. Thats why i'd like to use my cam, yall can save the pictures if they're interesting like the bungie cam. It's in real time too and all. The faces though are somewhat hard to see but they're amazing. Also I was a sentinal with an AR, that was funny.

Message Index

Replies:

if you're considering getting a modchipBreak Point 4/21/03 12:15 p.m.
     Re: if you're considering getting a modchipRoss Mills 4/21/03 12:46 p.m.
           Re: if you're considering getting a modchipLosvedir 4/21/03 12:51 p.m.
                 Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBreak Point 4/21/03 1:09 p.m.
                       discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:16 p.m.
                             Re: discovered something- read thisXLNC 4/21/03 1:19 p.m.
                                   Re: discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:26 p.m.
                                         Re: discovered something- read thisFree at Last 4/21/03 1:35 p.m.
                                               Re: discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:39 p.m.
                                                     Re: discovered something- read thisXLNC 4/21/03 1:46 p.m.
                                                           Re: discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:52 p.m.
                                                                 Shaft bottom *VID*BOLL 4/21/03 5:53 p.m.
                                                                       Perfect!!! *Future News Item?*Free at Last 4/22/03 8:08 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Shaft bottom *VID*Louis Wu 4/24/03 6:10 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Shaft bottom *VID*BOLL 4/24/03 9:05 p.m.
                                                     Bottom of Security Shaft picturesFree at Last 4/21/03 2:18 p.m.
                                                           Re: Bottom of Security Shaft picturesguy who doesn't post....too often 4/21/03 2:44 p.m.
                       Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBOLL 4/21/03 5:27 p.m.
                             Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBreak Point 4/21/03 7:03 p.m.
                                   Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBOLL 4/21/03 7:06 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.