Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: discovered something- read this
Posted By: Free at Last <mclargent@yahoo.com>Date: 4/21/03 1:35 p.m.

In Response To: Re: discovered something- read this (Break Point)

: Yeah I went down there last night on my halo cam thinger with Lion. There's
: nothing down there actually. It's just those lights up on a platform then
: ever farther down to the sides. The fall from the top takes around 8
: seconds and is crazy. I might be able to start the cam back up and host it
: again if anyone would like for me to.

I'd love to just have some pictures posted to the forum, so that we can link to them whenever anyone asks what's down there. There's been a lot of speculation, and picts would help to kill that quickly.

Free at Last

Message Index

Replies:

if you're considering getting a modchipBreak Point 4/21/03 12:15 p.m.
     Re: if you're considering getting a modchipRoss Mills 4/21/03 12:46 p.m.
           Re: if you're considering getting a modchipLosvedir 4/21/03 12:51 p.m.
                 Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBreak Point 4/21/03 1:09 p.m.
                       discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:16 p.m.
                             Re: discovered something- read thisXLNC 4/21/03 1:19 p.m.
                                   Re: discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:26 p.m.
                                         Re: discovered something- read thisFree at Last 4/21/03 1:35 p.m.
                                               Re: discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:39 p.m.
                                                     Re: discovered something- read thisXLNC 4/21/03 1:46 p.m.
                                                           Re: discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:52 p.m.
                                                                 Shaft bottom *VID*BOLL 4/21/03 5:53 p.m.
                                                                       Perfect!!! *Future News Item?*Free at Last 4/22/03 8:08 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Shaft bottom *VID*Louis Wu 4/24/03 6:10 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Shaft bottom *VID*BOLL 4/24/03 9:05 p.m.
                                                     Bottom of Security Shaft picturesFree at Last 4/21/03 2:18 p.m.
                                                           Re: Bottom of Security Shaft picturesguy who doesn't post....too often 4/21/03 2:44 p.m.
                       Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBOLL 4/21/03 5:27 p.m.
                             Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBreak Point 4/21/03 7:03 p.m.
                                   Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBOLL 4/21/03 7:06 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.