Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Bottom of Security Shaft pictures
Posted By: Free at Last <mclargent@yahoo.com>Date: 4/21/03 2:18 p.m.

In Response To: Re: discovered something- read this (Break Point)

: If you would like I can start up my streaming web cam thats hooked up to my
: xbox. I can only have a few people on it at once because it's handling a
: lot. There is nothing down there that is remotely megg related I know that
: much. If you want to contact me about the cam...I can start it up within
: the hour.

: aim- Halo AM Tourney

I don't have anyplace to put pictures if I captured them, and I'm on my way out the door. What we're asking is if you could use the webcam or any old cam and take 3 or 4 pictures of the bottom of the security shaft so that people can see what's down there. If you can't host them, I'm sure that we can find someone that can. If you want, I can try to capture from your webcam tomorrow, but I won't be able to do it today. Anyway, if you can do a webcam, can't you take some still images?

I didn't think it was Megg-related, but we've had a few posts from people trying to get down there in the past and it'd be nice to show them that there's nothing special down there. Also, it'd be nice to prove that there isn't a death barrier there, just a really long fall.

Free at Last

Message Index

Replies:

if you're considering getting a modchipBreak Point 4/21/03 12:15 p.m.
     Re: if you're considering getting a modchipRoss Mills 4/21/03 12:46 p.m.
           Re: if you're considering getting a modchipLosvedir 4/21/03 12:51 p.m.
                 Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBreak Point 4/21/03 1:09 p.m.
                       discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:16 p.m.
                             Re: discovered something- read thisXLNC 4/21/03 1:19 p.m.
                                   Re: discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:26 p.m.
                                         Re: discovered something- read thisFree at Last 4/21/03 1:35 p.m.
                                               Re: discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:39 p.m.
                                                     Re: discovered something- read thisXLNC 4/21/03 1:46 p.m.
                                                           Re: discovered something- read thisBreak Point 4/21/03 1:52 p.m.
                                                                 Shaft bottom *VID*BOLL 4/21/03 5:53 p.m.
                                                                       Perfect!!! *Future News Item?*Free at Last 4/22/03 8:08 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Shaft bottom *VID*Louis Wu 4/24/03 6:10 p.m.
                                                                             Re: Shaft bottom *VID*BOLL 4/24/03 9:05 p.m.
                                                     Bottom of Security Shaft picturesFree at Last 4/21/03 2:18 p.m.
                                                           Re: Bottom of Security Shaft picturesguy who doesn't post....too often 4/21/03 2:44 p.m.
                       Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBOLL 4/21/03 5:27 p.m.
                             Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBreak Point 4/21/03 7:03 p.m.
                                   Re: if you're considering getting a modchipBOLL 4/21/03 7:06 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.