Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Perspective: a read for all
Posted By: Hipboyscott <hipboyscott@earthlink.net>Date: 11/8/02 7:01 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Perspective: a read for all (Finn)

This is all very interesting. Ive always loved guns. Not as weapons, but as powerful, safe healthy entertainment, nothing like shooting toilet tanks, old Computer Monitors, and Clay pidgeons. no Im not a sick freak, but shooting stuff is so fun. I have destructive tendancies, I like to mash apart old toys. I remember I took and stomped and ripped apart my brother's dumptruck, then loaded it with sand and buried it in the sand box. that was like 5 years ago!! Anyway, I think I would be good on Junkyard Wars, I like to dismantle things.

But yeah, I remember taking a Turkish Mauser, and a Toilet Tank, and Putting an 8mm slug through it. It just shattered, and dang It hurt my shoulder too. I stuck to .22 revolvers the rest of the day LOL!! and the cool part is, I know all there is to know. I still dont know HOW the guy who designed the MA5B found the Bolt Travel room. I guess he stole my idea of a slotted rotating bolt, the moves only a little bit, but rotates, opening room for a new round to drop in too.

And what did he shoot you with? Most rounds I can think of would have gone through you (I can watch TLC to figure that out!). You are VERY lucky to have not been disabled from it. I hevent gone hunting. Ive shot some squirrels, but thats cuz they were chewing wires and holeing up in our shop, what else were we to do? Thats about all.

And the whole story thing is a little wierd. Sound viedogameish almost, going to go to Australia and get revenge, Its all so interesting.

As for Halo, You shoot Covies "wait they arent Covies, they'r aliens" whatever, you shoot these E.T.s and thats totally different. I dont like games like SoF, where the people die groutesqley. I want the killing and action as a fun means, not an end. I want it to where you kill, they die, and you must continue. I dont want to shoot it, and wait while the grunt sputters around, crawling, missing legs or something, any shooting in Halo is for a purpouse; get the aliesn before they get everyone, and dont dwell on it. Its like MC, he doesnt enjoy killing, but he has to.

Message Index

Replies:

Perspective: a read for allFinn 11/8/02 3:38 p.m.
     Re: Perspective: a read for allThe Cosmic Muffet 11/8/02 4:02 p.m.
           Re: Perspective: a read for allShanghai 11/8/02 4:29 p.m.
                 Re: Perspective: a read for allRoss Mills 11/8/02 4:39 p.m.
                       Re: Perspective: a read for allHedgemony 11/8/02 5:37 p.m.
                             Re: Perspective: a read for allFinn 11/8/02 6:28 p.m.
                                   Re: Totally agree, still riding:) *NM*Hedgemony 11/8/02 6:32 p.m.
                                   Re: Perspective: a read for allHipboyscott 11/8/02 7:01 p.m.
                             Re: Perspective: a read for all*Ar-Isildur of *WP* 11/8/02 7:35 p.m.
                             Respect for all here.............skavenger_s7 11/9/02 9:27 a.m.
                                   Re: Respect for all here.............Shanghai 11/9/02 3:07 p.m.
                             Re: Perspective: a read for allRed Loser 11/9/02 3:21 p.m.
     Re: Perspective: a read for allWado SG 11/8/02 4:43 p.m.
           Re: Perspective: a read for allStarWarsFanMan 11/8/02 5:36 p.m.
           Re: Perspective: a read for allvector40 11/8/02 11:45 p.m.
                 Nunc lento sonitu dicunt, morieris.Red Loser 11/9/02 3:39 p.m.
     Beautiful post, thanks Finn *NM*Miguel Chavez 11/8/02 11:19 p.m.
           Re: Beautiful post, ... Jeezepoena.dare #CP# 11/9/02 12:30 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.