Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Absolutely right, good observation
Posted By: ben ranum <Yadrenn@aol.com>Date: 3/5/02 7:16 p.m.

In Response To: Absolutely right, good observation (Mr Yun)

: If Hollywood taught us anything it's that the human spirit will triumph over
: machines and computers.

Yeah, and if history has taught me anything, it's Hollywood is full of shit. The correct statement would of been If Hollywood has taught us anything its dumb people can believe an incredibly stupid idea if its entertaining, like the force in star wars and that "this is how you play god crap" that dickface said in Jurrasic Park three(god that movie pisses me off:(!!). Of course, I may be wrong, there is chance that the human will is stronger than science and technology and that the spirit will always triumph in an unlikely victory (LoL). But I think I'll stick with the keep it in church and out of my face philosphy.

Anyway, getting back to halo, the scientific ideas and realism is what I like the most about it and the book. No excessive emotions, no bombarding you with stupid ideas about dumb crap, and a whole lot of ass whooping. Take that away and all you have is another worthless, dime a dozen piece of hollywood crap like star wars episiod one and jurrasic park three.

So this what I have to say to Bungie and Hollywood, DONT FUCK WITH HALOS IDEAS!!!!

Message Index

Replies:

HALO Movie?Razorback 3/5/02 9:43 a.m.
     Interesting...Jeff 3/5/02 9:55 a.m.
           Re: Interesting...TitaniumPez 3/5/02 10:28 a.m.
                 Re: Interesting...Jeff 3/5/02 10:35 a.m.
                 Only problem with an FoR movie....NthDegree256 3/5/02 11:43 a.m.
                       The Helmet Issuepoena.dare #CP# 3/5/02 12:11 p.m.
                             Re: The Helmet IssuePCDestroyer 3/5/02 1:02 p.m.
                                   Re: The Helmet IssueTitaniumPez 3/5/02 2:04 p.m.
                             Absolutely right, good observationMr Yun 3/5/02 3:42 p.m.
                                   Re: Absolutely right, good observationNthDegree256 3/5/02 3:47 p.m.
                                   Re: Absolutely right, good observationMatt 3/5/02 5:03 p.m.
                                   Re: Absolutely right, good observationben ranum 3/5/02 7:16 p.m.
                                         But you forgot something very important...ChaZ 3/5/02 7:55 p.m.
                                               It's BOBA Fett, not Bobba Fett. *NM*NthDegree256 3/5/02 7:59 p.m.
                                               Re: But you forgot something very important...Jeff 3/5/02 8:00 p.m.
                                                     Re: But you forgot something very important...mageknight 3/5/02 8:18 p.m.
                                                           Re: But you forgot something very important...NthDegree256 3/5/02 8:21 p.m.
                                                           Re: But you forgot something very important...Jeff 3/5/02 8:23 p.m.
                                                                 Re: But you forgot something very important...Louis Wu 3/5/02 8:27 p.m.
                                                                       Re: But you forgot something very important...Jeff 3/5/02 8:32 p.m.
                                                                             Re: But you forgot something very important...ben ranum 3/5/02 9:20 p.m.
                                                                                   Re: But you forgot something very important...Jeff 3/5/02 9:30 p.m.
                                                                                   i.e. = id est (Latin) - means "that is" *NM*NthDegree256 3/5/02 9:37 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: i.e. = id est (Latin) - means "that is"Tarrsk 3/5/02 9:46 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: i.e. = id est (Latin) - means "that is"Jeff 3/5/02 11:19 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: i.e. = id est (Latin) - means "that is"vector40 3/5/02 10:37 p.m.
                                   Re: Razorback´s Rant about moviesRazorback 3/6/02 3:34 p.m.
                                         HELL YEAH!! YOU RULE MAN!!! *NM*ben ranum 3/6/02 4:13 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.