glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?
Posted By: VAVA Mk2Date: 1/28/13 8:29 p.m.

In Response To: Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right? (Grizzlei)

: It's not the worst military, it just has the worst writers managing it.
: Lasky, Palmer, and Roland should be airlocked for the fuckups they've
: allowed since their deployment began. Almost all of the misfortunes
: Infinity has encountered could have been largely resolved in a week or
: two. Don't see why writers for Halo still insist on making the UNSC seem
: like a bunch of pussies when they really have never been.

: They could still have a compelling and realistic story without compromising
: gameplay. That being said, I thought S1E7 was a ton of fun. Really
: challenging sequences that made me think of overwhelming hordes in
: Firefight.

I am starting to think if they let Halsey know more as we saw in the cutscene, things MIGHT be going better and we might have a better relationship with the Covenant remnant led by Jul M'Dama. It is weird...why is he so relaxed with helping Halsey? I am starting to think Lasky is that same little bitch Chief saved in FUD and getting in the way of things. If John was around and saw Halsey, he would totally make Lasky change his mind and trust Halsey more, which I think is beneficial. Palmer, of course, is a brainless wannabe Spartan II. Sorry, but a converted marine will NEVER be the same as a true Spartan II.

Message Index

Replies:

So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?Bryan Newman 1/28/13 1:57 a.m.
     Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?uberfoop 1/28/13 2:20 a.m.
     Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?Grizzlei 1/28/13 2:20 a.m.
           I was joking, but I agree...Bryan Newman 1/28/13 3:18 a.m.
           Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?VAVA Mk2 1/28/13 8:29 p.m.
                 Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?Avateur 1/28/13 8:35 p.m.
                       Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?Chewbaccawakka 1/28/13 9:35 p.m.
                             Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?Avateur 1/28/13 9:45 p.m.
                             Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?VAVA Mk2 1/28/13 10:06 p.m.
                                   I think they have got the message *NM*scarab 1/29/13 7:01 a.m.
                             Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?TDSpiral 1/29/13 4:22 a.m.
                                   Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?Chewbaccawakka 1/29/13 1:11 p.m.
                 Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?General Vagueness 1/29/13 3:35 p.m.
     Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?SonofMacPhisto 1/28/13 8:22 a.m.
     Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?scarab 1/28/13 11:28 a.m.
           Oooh, demography!Arithmomaniac 1/28/13 12:51 p.m.
                 Pick a number: any number :-)scarab 1/28/13 1:15 p.m.
                       Re: Pick a number: any number :-)Arithmomaniac 1/28/13 1:22 p.m.
                             Re: Pick a number: any number :-)Quirel 1/28/13 8:22 p.m.
                                   Re: Pick a number: any number :-)Arithmomaniac 1/29/13 3:01 a.m.
                                         Re: Pick a number: any number :-)General Vagueness 1/29/13 3:36 p.m.
                                               Re: Pick a number: any number :-)Arithmomaniac 1/30/13 1:35 p.m.
           Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?hunt3r 1/28/13 1:08 p.m.
                 Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?scarab 1/28/13 1:20 p.m.
                       Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?Bry 1/28/13 1:40 p.m.
                             Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?scarab 1/28/13 2:03 p.m.
                       I get no lag at allZackDark 1/28/13 6:17 p.m.
                       Re: So the UNSC is the worst military ever right?uberfoop 1/28/13 7:03 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.