Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Character Development: An Arbiter's Tale
Posted By: General Vagueness <General.Vagueness@gmail.com>Date: 9/30/10 5:07 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Character Development: An Arbiter's Tale (Hawaiian Pig)

: The Arbiter didn't know at this time that the Prophets were responsible.

Tartarus told him way back at the end of Quarantine Zone. You can say he might have been lying and I could counter that we know he wasn't and you could counter we only found that out later and bring up again how he doesn't want to believe what the Gravemind told him and I could counter that anyone that has some idea of what the Gravemind is wouldn't trust it as far as they could throw it unless it was something they already knew to be true, but what I'll say is that I believed him (Tartarus, in case you got lost), and I'll go out on a limb and say I think you did too, and so I think the Arbiter also did, and I thought it was borne out* by what he sees in Uprising†.

* had to look up the proper phrase there, don't you love English?

† although I still have no idea why they'd take Elite counselors prisoner, it seems like a contrivance for the sake of you doing something meaningful before the end of the level and having backup in that fight and the next one

You cannot fall off the floor.

Message Index

Replies:

Character Development: An Arbiter's TaleHawaiian Pig 9/29/10 5:31 p.m.
     Re: Character Development: An Arbiter's TaleSamusaaron3 9/29/10 5:45 p.m.
     Re: Character Development: An Arbiter's Talepadraig08 9/29/10 7:49 p.m.
     Re: Character Development: An Arbiter's Talesithhead 9/29/10 8:23 p.m.
     Re: Character Development: An Arbiter's TaleThe BS Police 9/30/10 12:25 a.m.
           Re: Character Development: An Arbiter's TaleHawaiian Pig 9/30/10 12:39 a.m.
     Re: Character Development: An Arbiter's Talescarab 9/30/10 10:57 a.m.
           Re: Character Development: An Arbiter's Talekapowaz 9/30/10 3:24 p.m.
                 Re: Character Development: An Arbiter's TaleGeneral Vagueness 9/30/10 4:26 p.m.
           Re: Character Development: An Arbiter's TaleHawaiian Pig 9/30/10 4:16 p.m.
                 Re: Character Development: An Arbiter's TaleGeneral Vagueness 9/30/10 5:07 p.m.
                       Re: Character Development: An Arbiter's TaleSl'askia 9/30/10 5:30 p.m.
                 Re: Character Development: An Arbiter's Talescarab 10/1/10 4:01 p.m.
                       Re: Character Development: An Arbiter's TaleHawaiian Pig 10/1/10 7:06 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.