Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: lol that's funny
Posted By: Avateur <avateur@gmail.com>Date: 9/27/10 11:05 p.m.

In Response To: Re: lol that's funny (DHalo)

: It looks pretty complete to me...How detailed did you want the thing to be?

Well didn't Microsoft spend something like $6 million on Reach's marketing? I saw some pretty cool commercials that I was very pleased with (considering what we've gotten in the past), but it's not like those were strategically placed anywhere and most seemed to be 15 second cuts. So apparently they spent the rest on the big launch parties? Which isn't marketing, because that's basically advertising to the people who are already in line to buy the product, and thus there's no one to market to since they're already sold on it!

So where's all the rest of that money? I expected that light sculpture to be epic and completed. Hell, maybe each person who put a light on should have gotten a few bonus lights. One per Spartan maybe? I bet with 500k lights that thing would look far better than it does right now. But if that's the best they could come up with, then oh well.

Granted, I am biased. I haven't looked at the site since the first day it started working until now, so there's this whole "that's it?" feel to it. In other words: lame.

Message Index

Replies:

Remember Reach FinaleDHalo 9/27/10 7:14 p.m.
     lol that's funnyAvateur 9/27/10 7:36 p.m.
           Re: lol that's funnyDHalo 9/27/10 8:31 p.m.
                 Re: lol that's funnyAvateur 9/27/10 8:37 p.m.
                       Re: lol that's funnyDHalo 9/27/10 8:44 p.m.
                             Re: lol that's funnymattroe 9/27/10 10:05 p.m.
                             Re: lol that's funnyAvateur 9/27/10 11:05 p.m.
                                   Re: lol that's funnythebruce0 9/28/10 9:37 a.m.
                                         Re: lol that's funnyAvateur 9/28/10 1:50 p.m.
                                               Re: lol that's funnyLouis Wu 9/28/10 2:13 p.m.
                                                     Re: lol that's funnyAvateur 9/28/10 2:24 p.m.
                                                           Re: lol that's funnythebruce0 9/28/10 2:45 p.m.
                                                                 Re: lol that's funnyAvateur 9/28/10 2:51 p.m.
           I don't get it...stan 9/27/10 9:21 p.m.
                 REACH IS REALkanbo 9/27/10 9:24 p.m.
                       Re: REACH IS REALDHalo 9/27/10 9:34 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.