Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Here's the thing... *IMG*
Posted By: MasterNoob <spaceknight2000@aol.com>Date: 6/28/09 11:51 p.m.

In Response To: Re: The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID* (Stephen L. (SoundEffect))

: You're right that it's not in the same area we were in fighting in Halo 2,
: but it's only a man-made inlet that separated the Scarab fight from the
: tether. It's on the same island. Again, look at the Terminal map and
: you'll see.

That's the thing, I think that big black dot might not be the Tether. As far as I know, that is only an assumption that people have made (a good assumption, but an assumption none the less).

if you look at the top right corner of this image

it matches the look of this image

it has a very similar island, and it also has that slender peninsula (without a bridge, but maybe it's not a bridge, but a tunnel instead). If I'm right, then the space Tether is just to the right of the Terminal image. Finally, in the ODST cinematic, it looks like the Tether is more than what the concept art show, it looks like a larger island with some buildings.

I realize that maybe Bungie changed a few things, but after thinking about the Terminal image, I realized that maybe we were wrong with our assumptions of where the Tether actually is.

Message Index

Replies:

The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID*CaLL Me ZeNy 6/26/09 5:42 p.m.
     Re: The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID*Bleezie 6/26/09 5:53 p.m.
           Re: The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID*Psychophan7 6/26/09 6:03 p.m.
     Re: The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID*MasterNoob 6/27/09 12:35 a.m.
           Re: The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 6/27/09 10:17 a.m.
                 Re: The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID*MasterNoob 6/28/09 7:53 p.m.
                       Re: The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 6/28/09 10:14 p.m.
                             Here's the thing... *IMG*MasterNoob 6/28/09 11:51 p.m.
                                   Re: Here's the thing... *IMG*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 6/29/09 7:55 a.m.
                                   It's definitely the tetherJordan117 6/29/09 3:23 p.m.
                                         Re: It's definitely the tetherStephen L. (SoundEffect) 6/29/09 3:39 p.m.
     Bien trabajoAngelicLionheart 6/27/09 3:21 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.