Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID*
Posted By: BleezieDate: 6/26/09 5:53 p.m.

In Response To: The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID* (CaLL Me ZeNy)

: Recently, a fan combined some parts of Halo 2 and Halo 3: ODST to make a
: Story line trailer. It's a nice job. :)

:

: ~ From: Halo 3: ODST Forum

The last part of it when it was only the ODST trailer just reminds me how much I want to see a Halo movie in CG... make it a trilogy to. First being about how the spartans were started and their training, up to the Harvest and the start of the war. The 2nd movie starts of with even throughout the war an etc, but is based mainly around Reach and Halo 1. then the 3rd goes through Halo 2 and 3. Would be an epic trilogy, but i mean all that most likely wouldn't fit into 3 movies without skipping to much important background and halo lore. I can dream though.

Got of topic, but ya that was well done.

Message Index

Replies:

The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID*CaLL Me ZeNy 6/26/09 5:42 p.m.
     Re: The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID*Bleezie 6/26/09 5:53 p.m.
           Re: The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID*Psychophan7 6/26/09 6:03 p.m.
     Re: The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID*MasterNoob 6/27/09 12:35 a.m.
           Re: The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 6/27/09 10:17 a.m.
                 Re: The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID*MasterNoob 6/28/09 7:53 p.m.
                       Re: The Begining of ODST with the chief *VID*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 6/28/09 10:14 p.m.
                             Here's the thing... *IMG*MasterNoob 6/28/09 11:51 p.m.
                                   Re: Here's the thing... *IMG*Stephen L. (SoundEffect) 6/29/09 7:55 a.m.
                                   It's definitely the tetherJordan117 6/29/09 3:23 p.m.
                                         Re: It's definitely the tetherStephen L. (SoundEffect) 6/29/09 3:39 p.m.
     Bien trabajoAngelicLionheart 6/27/09 3:21 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.