Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to Lunch
Posted By: Psychophan7 <psychophan7@gmail.com>Date: 11/1/07 1:39 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to Lunch (Slith)

: Well, considering high charity's size and importance, I wouldn't be surprised
: for a derelict Covenant carrier to be inside it. Plus, the areas where the
: chief runs through in Halo 2 seem to be loading docks, or transport areas
: for personnel.

I'd consider it more of a secluded, ceremonial section of the royal (Honor Guards, Prophets, etc) quarters. It has a tribunal area, a prison, the prophets' own chamber... The list goes on. Naturally, there'd be a dock for the Honor Guards and Prophets to board from (level, High Charity).

If the level Cortana is inside a Covenant carrier that's inside of High Charity, that would mean that the reactor that is destroyed is the carrier's no? At least, the carrier would have to be really, really close to the reactor somehow without the rest of the ship destroying it. I think that the two areas (Shadow of Intent and High Charity, Cortana) are similar because they are the bridges. A bridge that is identical to other bridges would be easier to adapt to than having to re-learn a new bridge; After all, there's a lot of activity in the crew's line of work: Death in combat, transfers, one-man infiltration, civil war... The list goes on and on.

On the idea that the bridges are similar due to the nature of the bridge itself, we can't ignore Truth and Reconciliation's bridge being different. The only explanation I can provide, logically, is that Shadow of Intent is one of those Assault carriers with the funny hook noses. An Assault Carrier's bridge would be identical to High Charity's (sans Flood) because they are designed to transport Prophets; Half-Jaw is sitting in a throne-chair, if I'm not mistaken. With a Prophet having to be seated in a bridge that directly supports it's throne, it wouldn't be crazy to think that they are the Jean-Lucamee's of the Covenant.

That's enough thinking for me right now. I'll sleep on this thought and try and provide a more coherent post tomorrow.

Message Index

Replies:

Shadow of Intent = Out to LunchDojorkan 10/31/07 10:15 p.m.
     Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to LunchSnowJP 360 10/31/07 10:39 p.m.
     Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to LunchSlith 10/31/07 11:20 p.m.
           Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to LunchPsychophan7 11/1/07 1:39 a.m.
     Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to LunchBlueNinja 11/1/07 3:57 a.m.
           Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to LunchDojorkan 11/1/07 6:41 a.m.
     Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to Lunch *SP*FuzzyWhisper 11/1/07 4:27 a.m.
     Re: Contact Harvest *spoilers*gspawn 11/1/07 3:22 p.m.
     Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to LunchDavidgojr 11/1/07 6:40 p.m.
     help?dogsounds 11/1/07 6:47 p.m.
           Re: help?Dojorkan 11/1/07 6:51 p.m.
                 Re: help?Davidgojr 11/1/07 6:55 p.m.
                       Re: help?dogsounds 11/1/07 7:01 p.m.
                       Re: help?Dojorkan 11/1/07 7:10 p.m.
                             Re: help?Davidgojr 11/1/07 7:36 p.m.
                                   Re: help?dogsounds 11/1/07 7:49 p.m.
     Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to Lunchdogsounds 11/1/07 7:55 p.m.
           Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to LunchDojorkan 11/1/07 7:58 p.m.
                 Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to Lunchdogsounds 11/1/07 8:22 p.m.
                       Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to LunchOmega 11/1/07 10:02 p.m.
                             Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to LunchChris101b 11/13/07 10:47 p.m.
                                   Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to LunchOmega 11/14/07 8:01 p.m.
                                         Re: Shadow of Intent = Out to Lunchchris101b 11/15/07 2:44 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.