Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: i just think we should get the chance to choos
Posted By: Shataan <gjen@home.com>Date: 8/11/99 10:27 a.m.

In Response To: Re: i just think we should get the chance to choos (Nijhazer)

> I'm really sick of this discussion. Really, really sick. At this
> point no one- NO ONE- outside of Bungie knows enough to
> determine how the game will play, what perspective, the control
> system, etc. When we're talking about the finished product
> (still a year away), not even Bungie knows.

> Canning this topic for the moment is a good idea, not because,
> as Shataan thinks, "you third-person guys can't handle the
> guys who like first-person" (labeling all of us as
> third-person guys, I might add), but because there isn't enough
> evidence to determine how the game will play.

> -Nijhazer

ahhh... I m not bringing up the subject... all I m saying is... if someone else comes to this forum with a similar oppinion like mine...... lets not thrash each and every one that does so ... get it?

And I don t like you reading into my statements what I really didn t mean in the first place. It doesn t take a genius to see the reaction to this guys oppinion. As for how I feel about it... you don t see me writing posts or replies on it... so yes... I ve canned it only because there s no point in bringing it up in this particular forum.

I still think rather than reply to a post that is surely gonna come up more and more, just don t reply to it. Or... you guys can rip into each and every oppinion on the subject as they come along. The best way to let it lie.. would be to not reply at all. Like how I m doing it. By not posting on it anymore.

You guys all agree to let it lie... I agree. We all agree, go figure. And then someone else comes along and make s a certain comment, and then someone regular in this forum brings it up again.. Not me. I ve been reading... but I don t reply. So? Who s the guys here that won t let it lie? If I can this subject... that means we all can it. Not just me... but us as a group. Or do you guys think you re exempt from this?

I think this is fair. Don t you?

Message Index

Replies:

1st or 3rd person....let us choosePeter Dodd 8/10/99 1:12 p.m.
     Re: 1st or 3rd person....let us chooseForensic 8/10/99 1:21 p.m.
           Re: 1st or 3rd person....let us chooseJon 8/10/99 1:41 p.m.
                 Re: 1st or 3rd person....let us chooseBT 8/10/99 1:47 p.m.
                       Re: 1st or 3rd person....let us chooseplanaria 8/10/99 3:41 p.m.
                             i just think we should get the chance to choosePeter Dodd 8/10/99 9:04 p.m.
                                   Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosThe Jug Slugger 8/10/99 11:30 p.m.
                                         Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosShataan 8/11/99 6:03 a.m.
                                               Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosNijhazer 8/11/99 9:06 a.m.
                                                     All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Forensic 8/11/99 9:26 a.m.
                                                           Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Mark Levin 8/11/99 9:39 a.m.
                                                                 Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Shataan 8/11/99 10:41 a.m.
                                                                       Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Forensic 8/11/99 11:02 a.m.
                                                                             Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Shataan 8/11/99 12:36 p.m.
                                                                                   Captain Sanity strikes again!liquid 8/11/99 2:05 p.m.
                                                                             Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Crashed 8/11/99 2:17 p.m.
                                                                       Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.BT 8/11/99 11:04 a.m.
                                                           Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Jon 8/11/99 9:55 a.m.
                                                           Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Shataan 8/11/99 10:33 a.m.
                                                     Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosShataan 8/11/99 10:27 a.m.
                                                     Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosShataan 8/11/99 10:53 a.m.
                                         Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosDarkAngel 8/11/99 6:22 a.m.
                                               Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosMark Levin 8/11/99 7:04 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.