Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: i just think we should get the chance to choos
Posted By: Nijhazer <nijhazer@SPAMdpnation.com>Date: 8/11/99 9:06 a.m.

In Response To: Re: i just think we should get the chance to choos (Shataan)

> hey? What s the deal here? Are you guys gonna thrash everyone
> who arrives here with an oppinion on the 1st person issue?

> I made oppologies. But by the tone of some here, it seems that
> anyone who comes to this forum and mentions 1st person ... some
> of you seem to feel you have the right to take the fight to
> them.

> Well.... instead of doing this... it might be best for you to to
> what I do now... I don t mention anything about it. That doesn t
> mean I agree with you guys on this topic{ I don t}... I m still
> all for as many views as the game can handle, freedom of choice.

> Well... since I don t mention it... how about "you
> guys" not mentioning anything either... if you don t agree,
> and it s plain that you don t.... then just don t post to the
> new guys showing up with a valid request.

> Better yet... point them over to my posts ..... if you really
> wanna teach them a lesson on why it s not safe to stray from
> popular view on this forum.

> The only reason I m writing this... is cause it s real easy to
> see what kinda replies these guys are gonna get here from just
> uttering the word 1st person... and I feel it s my fault for
> raising the ire of the few. For that ... I owe everyone new
> person who comes here with the 1st person viewpoint an oppology
> also.

> But more will come... it s a given. You guys were gracious
> enough to accept my oppologies on the matter... hopefully you ll
> find the grace for tolerance when anymore requests come thru the
> door.

I'm really sick of this discussion. Really, really sick. At this point no one- NO ONE- outside of Bungie knows enough to determine how the game will play, what perspective, the control system, etc. When we're talking about the finished product (still a year away), not even Bungie knows.

Canning this topic for the moment is a good idea, not because, as Shataan thinks, "you third-person guys can't handle the guys who like first-person" (labeling all of us as third-person guys, I might add), but because there isn't enough evidence to determine how the game will play.

-Nijhazer

Message Index

Replies:

1st or 3rd person....let us choosePeter Dodd 8/10/99 1:12 p.m.
     Re: 1st or 3rd person....let us chooseForensic 8/10/99 1:21 p.m.
           Re: 1st or 3rd person....let us chooseJon 8/10/99 1:41 p.m.
                 Re: 1st or 3rd person....let us chooseBT 8/10/99 1:47 p.m.
                       Re: 1st or 3rd person....let us chooseplanaria 8/10/99 3:41 p.m.
                             i just think we should get the chance to choosePeter Dodd 8/10/99 9:04 p.m.
                                   Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosThe Jug Slugger 8/10/99 11:30 p.m.
                                         Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosShataan 8/11/99 6:03 a.m.
                                               Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosNijhazer 8/11/99 9:06 a.m.
                                                     All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Forensic 8/11/99 9:26 a.m.
                                                           Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Mark Levin 8/11/99 9:39 a.m.
                                                                 Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Shataan 8/11/99 10:41 a.m.
                                                                       Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Forensic 8/11/99 11:02 a.m.
                                                                             Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Shataan 8/11/99 12:36 p.m.
                                                                                   Captain Sanity strikes again!liquid 8/11/99 2:05 p.m.
                                                                             Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Crashed 8/11/99 2:17 p.m.
                                                                       Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.BT 8/11/99 11:04 a.m.
                                                           Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Jon 8/11/99 9:55 a.m.
                                                           Re: All we are saying, is give peace a chance.Shataan 8/11/99 10:33 a.m.
                                                     Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosShataan 8/11/99 10:27 a.m.
                                                     Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosShataan 8/11/99 10:53 a.m.
                                         Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosDarkAngel 8/11/99 6:22 a.m.
                                               Re: i just think we should get the chance to choosMark Levin 8/11/99 7:04 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.