/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: :: Marathon Fan Fiction Archive Update
Posted By: EnderDate: 2/14/06 12:06 p.m.

In Response To: Re: :: Marathon Fan Fiction Archive Update (Ender)

On the alternate ending note, I was reading the terminals on the level "A Converted Church in Venice, Italy" which has some more stuff regarding Blake and the escaping Bobs. Now, I've never played the level, so I need a bit of help. What is our objective? Is Tfear telling us to deactivate the containment fields and flood the Bobs with magma or is he telling us to seal the tunnel below and trap the Bobs? If he's telling us to try and trap them and Durandal was right in there being an exit, then it's not really trapping them, is it? But if we're flooding it with magma... does it kill them? Suffice it to say, I didn't really understand that level based on the terminals alone.

Still on the alternate ending note, I went back and read the Arther Frain terminal. I got confused. He calls for both you and Blake apparently after the Trih Xeem is fired, but before it sets the sun off. He says that teir ship is losing pressure and there is an intruder on board. But only ONE intruder. That makes me think you are on board this ship doing Tycho or Tfear's work... but I don't remember anything like that. Help?

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

:: Marathon Fan Fiction Archive UpdateBlayne 1/29/06 11:08 p.m.
     Re: :: Marathon Fan Fiction Archive UpdateAndrew Nagy (school) 1/30/06 4:53 a.m.
           Re: :: Marathon Fan Fiction Archive UpdateAndrew Nagy (school) 1/30/06 8:10 a.m.
                 :: Marathon Fan Fiction Archive UpdateBlayne 1/30/06 12:05 p.m.
                       Re: :: Marathon Fan Fiction Archive UpdateForrest of B.org 1/30/06 3:21 p.m.
                             Re: :: Marathon Fan Fiction Archive UpdateAndrew Nagy 1/31/06 6:05 p.m.
                                   Re: :: Marathon Fan Fiction Archive UpdateForrest of B.org 2/2/06 1:56 p.m.
                       Re: :: Marathon Fan Fiction Archive UpdateAndrew Nagy 1/30/06 5:12 p.m.
                             Re: :: Marathon Fan Fiction Archive UpdateAndrew Nagy 1/31/06 6:11 p.m.
     Re: :: Marathon Fan Fiction Archive UpdateEnder 1/31/06 12:15 p.m.
           Re: :: Marathon Fan Fiction Archive UpdateSteve Levinson 1/31/06 2:32 p.m.
                 Interesting... *NM*Blayne 2/1/06 6:10 a.m.
           Re: :: Marathon Fan Fiction Archive UpdateEnder 2/14/06 12:06 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.