/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transfers
Posted By: ErnieDate: 7/14/04 11:18 a.m.

In Response To: Re: The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k? (Adam Ashwell)

Heh, it's cool to see some Warhammer40k fans around the story forum. As my brother showed me online each of the races (particularly the Tau), I ran across this article:

http://ca.games-workshop.com/40kuniverse/warhammer40k/tau/tau_decals/tau_transfers.htm
It's basically a primer on how to properly affix some of the Tau logos/symbols to your Tau army.

My question to the WH40k fans out there is this: Do these transfers need to be on a perfectly level surface, or can they be used on a curved / rough surface?

I ask because I want to know how durable these transfers are. Particularly since I plan on purchasing a few sheets of Tau transfers, and using them on some of my action figures. : D

Man o' man, I'd love to get some quasi-UESC symbols put on some random soldier figures and one of my many Master Chief figures. LoL. Seriously though: Could these Warhammer transfers work on conventional plastic figures? (Without ripping off if I handel it?)

Thanks!

-Blayne

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?Ernie 7/13/04 5:36 p.m.
     Marathon lovers: They’re Everywhere! *NM*deathmonger 7/13/04 6:42 p.m.
     Re: The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?Bob-B-Q 7/14/04 2:41 a.m.
     Old discovery my friend... old discovery, hehe.Johannes Gunnar 7/14/04 4:41 a.m.
           LOL! one interesting thing!Johannes Gunnar 7/14/04 4:43 a.m.
                 Re: LOL! one interesting thing!Enkidu 7/14/04 5:24 a.m.
                       Re: LOL! one interesting thing!Johannes Gunnar 7/14/04 9:40 a.m.
     Re: The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?Enkidu 7/14/04 5:12 a.m.
           Re: The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?Johannes Gunnar 7/14/04 9:45 a.m.
                 Re: The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?Adam Ashwell 7/14/04 10:39 a.m.
                       Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transfersErnie 7/14/04 11:18 a.m.
                             Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferEnkidu 7/14/04 12:04 p.m.
                                   Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferJohannes Gunnar 7/14/04 12:27 p.m.
                                         Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferEnkidu 7/14/04 12:40 p.m.
                                               Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferJohannes Gunnar 7/14/04 2:36 p.m.
                                   Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferErnie 7/14/04 1:23 p.m.
                                         Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferEnkidu 7/14/04 1:35 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.