/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

LOL! one interesting thing!
Posted By: Johannes GunnarDate: 7/14/04 4:43 a.m.

In Response To: Old discovery my friend... old discovery, hehe. (Johannes Gunnar)

"If you are not sure what Games Workshop is all about or you are excited about fighting fast-paced battles across a tabletop with miniatures to represent your combatants, you have come to the right place! By following one of the country links below, you will find out how extensive the Games Workshop Hobby really is and what it means to collect, paint, and play with an army of finely sculpted miniatures right on your tabletop."

That's what they say on the gamesworkshop website. what i find very funny is this line. "If you are not sure what Games Workshop is all about or you are excited about fighting fast-paced battles across a tabletop with miniatures to represent your combatants, you have come to the right place!"

Fast paced battles??? lol, i played a match for 6 hours straight and we didn't finish it. This is one of the slowest combat games (but really fun thou) i have played in my life. hehe

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?Ernie 7/13/04 5:36 p.m.
     Marathon lovers: They’re Everywhere! *NM*deathmonger 7/13/04 6:42 p.m.
     Re: The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?Bob-B-Q 7/14/04 2:41 a.m.
     Old discovery my friend... old discovery, hehe.Johannes Gunnar 7/14/04 4:41 a.m.
           LOL! one interesting thing!Johannes Gunnar 7/14/04 4:43 a.m.
                 Re: LOL! one interesting thing!Enkidu 7/14/04 5:24 a.m.
                       Re: LOL! one interesting thing!Johannes Gunnar 7/14/04 9:40 a.m.
     Re: The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?Enkidu 7/14/04 5:12 a.m.
           Re: The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?Johannes Gunnar 7/14/04 9:45 a.m.
                 Re: The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?Adam Ashwell 7/14/04 10:39 a.m.
                       Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transfersErnie 7/14/04 11:18 a.m.
                             Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferEnkidu 7/14/04 12:04 p.m.
                                   Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferJohannes Gunnar 7/14/04 12:27 p.m.
                                         Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferEnkidu 7/14/04 12:40 p.m.
                                               Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferJohannes Gunnar 7/14/04 2:36 p.m.
                                   Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferErnie 7/14/04 1:23 p.m.
                                         Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferEnkidu 7/14/04 1:35 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.