/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?
Posted By: Adam AshwellDate: 7/14/04 10:39 a.m.

In Response To: Re: The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k? (Johannes Gunnar)

: Really nice army there.. maybe i'll put up a picture of my army, i got one
: fire warrior squad, a battlesuit with those two railguns mounted on the
: shoulders (i've forgot the name) and an ethereal, and few pathfinders.
: Enkidu, can i maybe get your msn address, aim/ichat or something. i would
: like to chat a little bit with ya about WH40k.

I've got an army of Eldar. They're not painted (some of them are, but not well), and my Wraithlord never stays together (I just use the head piece to represent it usually). I haven't played in a long time. My bro has got an army of Space Wolves (a type of Space Marines), which is AWESOME, not to mention all painted. I might get some more sometime. I've got, I think, 32 or 40 guardians (not storm guardians, the other kind), six pathfinders, a wraithlord, and a squad of dire avengers (they're not that different from the guardians, except the Exarch has a sword thingie and a shuriken pistol, and they have better range, accuracy, and AC (I think thats the term for armor in Warhammer, at least it is in D&D and such). I use a custom craftworld, which gets the pathfinder thing (y'know, Rangers become Pathfinders) and the Black Guardians thing, but I think there are also some disadvantages or something. I forget.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?Ernie 7/13/04 5:36 p.m.
     Marathon lovers: They’re Everywhere! *NM*deathmonger 7/13/04 6:42 p.m.
     Re: The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?Bob-B-Q 7/14/04 2:41 a.m.
     Old discovery my friend... old discovery, hehe.Johannes Gunnar 7/14/04 4:41 a.m.
           LOL! one interesting thing!Johannes Gunnar 7/14/04 4:43 a.m.
                 Re: LOL! one interesting thing!Enkidu 7/14/04 5:24 a.m.
                       Re: LOL! one interesting thing!Johannes Gunnar 7/14/04 9:40 a.m.
     Re: The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?Enkidu 7/14/04 5:12 a.m.
           Re: The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?Johannes Gunnar 7/14/04 9:45 a.m.
                 Re: The Marathon Symbol appears in warhammer 40k?Adam Ashwell 7/14/04 10:39 a.m.
                       Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transfersErnie 7/14/04 11:18 a.m.
                             Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferEnkidu 7/14/04 12:04 p.m.
                                   Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferJohannes Gunnar 7/14/04 12:27 p.m.
                                         Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferEnkidu 7/14/04 12:40 p.m.
                                               Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferJohannes Gunnar 7/14/04 2:36 p.m.
                                   Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferErnie 7/14/04 1:23 p.m.
                                         Re: Creative uses for the Tau's Warhammer transferEnkidu 7/14/04 1:35 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.