/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: help me out...to read this
Posted By: goranDate: 4/6/04 9:08 a.m.

In Response To: Re: help me out...to read this (Johannes Gunnar)

: After talking to Goran about this on MSN and also reading this threat and
: your post, steve. I just started to remember that i've had similiar
: experience. Not as scary thou. I remember lying in the bed. Kinda sick,
: had a flu and stuff so it was hard to move and my body felt so damn heavy.
: It felt like something heavy was lying on top of me. Just like you feel
: when you are having a bad flue. But well, after relaxing some time i
: noticed that i started to feel different. Like goran described, my mind
: went somewhere else. The body started to get really light and i started to
: feel really nice. I remember seeing something, not a thing, more like a
: gradient or something. Just a empty space with lots of colors (not bright
: colors, just relaxing colors) and i remember that i felt like spinning in
: circles. I can also remember that i could get out of this easily. I just
: concentrated a little bit and voila, i was in my bed again. But as soon as
: i started to relax i went there again. And this went like that for 10
: minutes and damn it felt good. :-)

: About hallucinations while awake, or more like when you just woke up in the
: middle of the night. I have had that a lot. I got a really strong
: imagination and sometimes when dreaming it doesn't stop, even when i wake
: up. So i see lots of stuff in the room. when i was 5 year old i woke up
: and saw there was a skeleton wrapped around me, and it said "hey
: johannes, how are you?". Then i remember seeing flying eye ball
: around the room, staring me. TV's with horse racing in the ceiling, A guy
: that jumped on the bed, broke into pieces and then the mouth bit me in my
: hand (and yes i felt the pain), The room all being covered with grass, and
: the latest one. Rain inside.. green rain. So yeah, i'm experienced in
: Halluciations. Too bad i haven't been able to see naked chicks in my
: hallucations.. yet.. :-P

: I would like to learn more about that altered mental state, any websites you
: know about with info about this? And is this anything like what we always
: see in the comics/movies when those african voodoo doctors or whatever
: they are go into another realms and stuff?

Try to search on the topic lucid dreaming, out of body experiences, and... far sighting...or something like that, it has a more specific name, though I can't remember it. You might get amazed of what you learn, there's even schools training this stuff to anybody who's interrested. (for money of course, i hate that)

I once read a very interresting thing, it was an explaination about psychic people. You do remember, at least if you've studied physics, that every material thing is actually energi. And energy can be seen as wave motions, or it is wave motions. Well anyway, this means that we humans, recnognize wave motions when we hear sounds, taste food etc etc. These wave motions are transformed by our organs to signals to the brain which in its own turn tells us things.

Actually, many many pictures are given to us by our organs/senses, the brain will put them all together and make a whole picture for us based on our past experience.

Now think about this, when you think, you do too, send out wave motions. psychic people have the ability to catch those by carefully searching/looking for them. WHat they get might not be the real picture but fragments of it.

Have you ever felt at unease because you feel that someone is looking at you. Probably somebody is, and that person is sending out his wave motions. Your senses catch em, even though you might not be aware of it, and tells you somebody watches you.

There's even people talking about another sphere/world beside this physical we know. They claim our mind is an object inside this other realm, and that we can move our mind in all four dimension inside it. (if we train our concentration)

This means we should be able to catch motion waves at places where our physical body cannot reach. Ah, it's rather strange and I'm not good at explaining either, however there's a lot more about this if you give internet a search.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

help me out...to read thisgoran 4/4/04 3:04 p.m.
     Re: help me out...to read thisYossarian 4/4/04 6:30 p.m.
           Re: help me out...to read thisukimalefu 4/4/04 8:33 p.m.
                 Re: help me out...to read thisgoran 4/5/04 12:01 a.m.
                       Re: help me out...to read thisSteve Levinson 4/5/04 6:46 p.m.
                             Re: help me out...to read thisgoran 4/6/04 5:16 a.m.
                                   Re: help me out...to read thisSteve Levinson 4/6/04 6:54 a.m.
                                         Re: help me out...to read thisJohannes Gunnar 4/6/04 7:42 a.m.
                                               Re: help me out...to read thisgoran 4/6/04 9:08 a.m.
                                                     Re: help me out...to read thisSteve Levinson 4/6/04 10:21 a.m.
                                                           Re: help me out...to read thisYossarian 4/6/04 11:51 a.m.
                                                           Re: help me out...to read thisgoran 4/6/04 2:19 p.m.
                                               Re: help me out...to read thisSteve Levinson 4/6/04 9:41 a.m.
                                         Re: help me out...to read thisgoran 4/6/04 9:14 a.m.
                                               Re: help me out...to read thisSteve Levinson 4/6/04 10:36 a.m.
                                                     Re: help me out...to read thisYossarian 4/6/04 11:40 a.m.
                                                           Re: help me out...to read thisForrest of B.org 4/6/04 5:03 p.m.
                                                                 Re: help me out...to read thisYossarian 4/6/04 6:13 p.m.
                                                           Re: help me out...to read thisForrest of B.org 4/7/04 7:04 a.m.
                                                                 Re: help me out...to read thisSteve Levinson 4/7/04 8:34 a.m.
                                                                       Re: help me out...to read thisForrest of B.org 4/7/04 10:41 a.m.
                                                                       Re: help me out...to read thisForrest of B.org 4/7/04 10:41 a.m.
                                                                             Appologies for the double-posts...Forrest of B.org 4/7/04 10:42 a.m.
                                                                             Re: help me out...to read thisSteve Levinson 4/7/04 11:36 a.m.
                                                                                   Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Forrest of B.org 4/10/04 12:09 p.m.
                                                                                         Yikes!!! *NM*ukimalefu 4/10/04 4:21 p.m.
                                                                                         I'll wait for Cliff's Notes *NM*Siphonopho 4/10/04 7:34 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Yossarian 4/10/04 7:51 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Forrest of B.org 4/10/04 10:27 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Yossarian 4/11/04 2:55 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Forrest of B.org 4/12/04 8:13 a.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Yossarian 4/12/04 4:41 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Elliott 4/11/04 5:24 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Yossarian 4/11/04 7:04 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Elliott 4/11/04 10:25 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Lt Devon 4/10/04 9:55 p.m.
                                                                                               INRTLB :-P *NM*ukimalefu 4/11/04 12:56 p.m.
                                                                                         You have a lot of mental energy.K-chi 4/11/04 1:19 p.m.
           Re: help me out...to read thisgoran 4/5/04 12:32 a.m.
                 Re: help me out...to read thisukimalefu 4/5/04 5:10 p.m.
                       THE MATRIX HAS YOU!ukimalefu 4/6/04 11:18 a.m.
     Re: help me out...to read thisVid Boi 4/6/04 2:04 p.m.
           Re: help me out...to read thisJohannes Gunnar 4/6/04 3:14 p.m.
                 Re: help me out...to read thisAdam Ashwell 4/6/04 4:19 p.m.
                 Army of Darkness *NM*Yossarian 4/6/04 4:30 p.m.
                       But originally from The Day the Earth Stood Still *NM*the Battle Cat 4/7/04 6:37 a.m.
                             One of the greatest Sci-Fi movies of all time *NM*Steve Levinson 4/7/04 8:22 a.m.
                 Myth II: Soulblighter. The Deceiver. [no message] *NM*Andrew Nagy 4/7/04 5:14 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.