/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

help me out...to read this
Posted By: goranDate: 4/4/04 3:04 p.m.

this is a phrase I've heard inside my head, by a voice that's not mine.
I know this ain't marathon related, except that it is from a marathon fan's head, but I need to know what this is, I think it is a midle eastern language, and I'm not sure I've spelled it right or even recalled it right. The language was hard to catch and remember. But this is the line.

muhaneb daneb achbar

or

muhanebdanebachbar

or

as you want to split up the letters.

I couldn't make out sepearate words, the voice spoke swiftly. However I know, that achbar means bigger, or is bigger, so I take it that the rest is not rubbish. I really want to know what the other could be. An arabic friend of mine will come home in 3 days, then I sure will have an answer, but until then, I want to know so much as I can. Probably no one is arabic here, but perhaps there's a source of help. If you know anything, please tell me. Maybe it's not even arabic, I have no clue, but the voice was real.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

help me out...to read thisgoran 4/4/04 3:04 p.m.
     Re: help me out...to read thisYossarian 4/4/04 6:30 p.m.
           Re: help me out...to read thisukimalefu 4/4/04 8:33 p.m.
                 Re: help me out...to read thisgoran 4/5/04 12:01 a.m.
                       Re: help me out...to read thisSteve Levinson 4/5/04 6:46 p.m.
                             Re: help me out...to read thisgoran 4/6/04 5:16 a.m.
                                   Re: help me out...to read thisSteve Levinson 4/6/04 6:54 a.m.
                                         Re: help me out...to read thisJohannes Gunnar 4/6/04 7:42 a.m.
                                               Re: help me out...to read thisgoran 4/6/04 9:08 a.m.
                                                     Re: help me out...to read thisSteve Levinson 4/6/04 10:21 a.m.
                                                           Re: help me out...to read thisYossarian 4/6/04 11:51 a.m.
                                                           Re: help me out...to read thisgoran 4/6/04 2:19 p.m.
                                               Re: help me out...to read thisSteve Levinson 4/6/04 9:41 a.m.
                                         Re: help me out...to read thisgoran 4/6/04 9:14 a.m.
                                               Re: help me out...to read thisSteve Levinson 4/6/04 10:36 a.m.
                                                     Re: help me out...to read thisYossarian 4/6/04 11:40 a.m.
                                                           Re: help me out...to read thisForrest of B.org 4/6/04 5:03 p.m.
                                                                 Re: help me out...to read thisYossarian 4/6/04 6:13 p.m.
                                                           Re: help me out...to read thisForrest of B.org 4/7/04 7:04 a.m.
                                                                 Re: help me out...to read thisSteve Levinson 4/7/04 8:34 a.m.
                                                                       Re: help me out...to read thisForrest of B.org 4/7/04 10:41 a.m.
                                                                       Re: help me out...to read thisForrest of B.org 4/7/04 10:41 a.m.
                                                                             Appologies for the double-posts...Forrest of B.org 4/7/04 10:42 a.m.
                                                                             Re: help me out...to read thisSteve Levinson 4/7/04 11:36 a.m.
                                                                                   Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Forrest of B.org 4/10/04 12:09 p.m.
                                                                                         Yikes!!! *NM*ukimalefu 4/10/04 4:21 p.m.
                                                                                         I'll wait for Cliff's Notes *NM*Siphonopho 4/10/04 7:34 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Yossarian 4/10/04 7:51 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Forrest of B.org 4/10/04 10:27 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Yossarian 4/11/04 2:55 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Forrest of B.org 4/12/04 8:13 a.m.
                                                                                                                 Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Yossarian 4/12/04 4:41 p.m.
                                                                                               Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Elliott 4/11/04 5:24 p.m.
                                                                                                     Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Yossarian 4/11/04 7:04 p.m.
                                                                                                           Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Elliott 4/11/04 10:25 p.m.
                                                                                         Re: Fobo's "Philosophy..." (part 1 rough draft)Lt Devon 4/10/04 9:55 p.m.
                                                                                               INRTLB :-P *NM*ukimalefu 4/11/04 12:56 p.m.
                                                                                         You have a lot of mental energy.K-chi 4/11/04 1:19 p.m.
           Re: help me out...to read thisgoran 4/5/04 12:32 a.m.
                 Re: help me out...to read thisukimalefu 4/5/04 5:10 p.m.
                       THE MATRIX HAS YOU!ukimalefu 4/6/04 11:18 a.m.
     Re: help me out...to read thisVid Boi 4/6/04 2:04 p.m.
           Re: help me out...to read thisJohannes Gunnar 4/6/04 3:14 p.m.
                 Re: help me out...to read thisAdam Ashwell 4/6/04 4:19 p.m.
                 Army of Darkness *NM*Yossarian 4/6/04 4:30 p.m.
                       But originally from The Day the Earth Stood Still *NM*the Battle Cat 4/7/04 6:37 a.m.
                             One of the greatest Sci-Fi movies of all time *NM*Steve Levinson 4/7/04 8:22 a.m.
                 Myth II: Soulblighter. The Deceiver. [no message] *NM*Andrew Nagy 4/7/04 5:14 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.