/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: BungieVision
Posted By: the Battle CatDate: 1/21/04 6:58 a.m.

In Response To: Re: BungieVision (Evil Otto)

: The only bungie people still here from the Myth days are (in order of hire
: date): Jason Jones
: Douglas Zartman
: Robert McLees
: Michael Evans
: Marcus Lehto
: Max Hoberman
: David Dunn
: Ryan Hylland
: Juan Ramirez
: Chucky Gough
: Chu, Hamilton
: Shi Kai Wang,
: Paul Russel
: Joseph Staten
: Jaime Griesemer
: Marty O'Donnell

: Although Doug isn't part of our studio, he works downstars on our
: merchandising. Also, even though I wasn't hired until the MS purchase, I
: am a contributer on the Trilogy box set. After I was hired, I designed the
: Bungie.com pages and took some of the newer screenshots that appeared
: there. One in particular in the TBS gallery I'm fond of. :)

: Dave "Evil Otto" Candland

Evil Otto, you are just the guy I was looking for. I dragged this request through the halls of Bungiedom a couple years ago with Matt but didn't get any usable results. Perhaps a fresh try with new meat will be more successful. I am looking for the email address of Reginald Dujour, an artist who used to work for Bungie. He did some artwork for the first Marathon manual among other things. I have access to some of his pre-Bungie art through Gwen Patton the former president of a sci-fi club Reg belonged to called the Galactic League. She is willing to provide my Marathon web page with Reginald Dujour artwork he did for the club if she can get his permission. She has no idea where he is now or how to get ahold of him. Can you please help? His pre-Bungie artwork would be of great interest to Marathoners.

Gary Simmons
the Battle Cat

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

BungieVisionBob-B-Q 1/18/04 8:16 a.m.
     Re: BungieVisionMark Levin 1/18/04 8:37 a.m.
           Re: BungieVisionTodd 1/18/04 8:43 p.m.
                 Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/19/04 7:26 a.m.
                       Re: BungieVisionEvil Otto 1/19/04 10:55 a.m.
                             Re: BungieVisionBob-B-Q 1/19/04 1:14 p.m.
                                   Re: BungieVisionEvil Otto 1/19/04 2:13 p.m.
                             Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/21/04 6:58 a.m.
                                   Re: BungieVisionBob-B-Q 1/21/04 9:21 a.m.
                                   Re: BungieVisionSpeaker-To-Animals 1/21/04 12:10 p.m.
                                         Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/22/04 7:09 a.m.
                                   Re: BungieVisionEvil Otto 1/22/04 8:06 a.m.
                                         Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/23/04 7:52 a.m.
                                               Re: BungieVisionElliott 1/23/04 9:32 a.m.
                                                     Re: BungieVisionElliott 1/23/04 9:37 a.m.
                                                           Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/24/04 7:47 a.m.
                                                                 Re: BungieVisionBob-B-Q 1/25/04 6:37 a.m.
                                                                 Re: BungieVisionElliott 1/25/04 8:18 a.m.
                                                                       Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/26/04 6:28 a.m.
                                                                             Re: BungieVisionElliott 1/26/04 7:43 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/27/04 6:44 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: BungieVisionElliott 1/27/04 7:25 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/28/04 7:47 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: BungieVisionGholsbane 1/29/04 11:40 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/30/04 6:32 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.