/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: BungieVision
Posted By: Evil OttoDate: 1/22/04 8:06 a.m.

In Response To: Re: BungieVision (the Battle Cat)

: I am looking for the email address of Reginald Dujour

Ah, that was you. I used to sit next to Matt when he was here. One day I had a Marathon 2 manual open and we were talking about the portraits in there. (he hated his. The steam of anger radiating looked more like rays of stink. They also cropped his shirt to make it unreadable) Anyway, I asked about Rej and he talked about his contributions to Marathon. I asked what he was doing now, but Matt didn't know. Then he said that somebody was asking for his email, but he didn't have it.

On that note, I don't have Matt's contact info either. I used to have his home email address, but since he moved back to Chicago, he's no longer with the same ISP. He literally vanished. It's sad, but probably for the best. We had one employee that thought he was still part of Bungie months after he left. Kept sending fake Cortana letters after his departure. That was a sad, sad story.

One interesting tidbit, though. Jason Reiger's little brother is working here at MS and has been in contact with me a few times.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

BungieVisionBob-B-Q 1/18/04 8:16 a.m.
     Re: BungieVisionMark Levin 1/18/04 8:37 a.m.
           Re: BungieVisionTodd 1/18/04 8:43 p.m.
                 Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/19/04 7:26 a.m.
                       Re: BungieVisionEvil Otto 1/19/04 10:55 a.m.
                             Re: BungieVisionBob-B-Q 1/19/04 1:14 p.m.
                                   Re: BungieVisionEvil Otto 1/19/04 2:13 p.m.
                             Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/21/04 6:58 a.m.
                                   Re: BungieVisionBob-B-Q 1/21/04 9:21 a.m.
                                   Re: BungieVisionSpeaker-To-Animals 1/21/04 12:10 p.m.
                                         Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/22/04 7:09 a.m.
                                   Re: BungieVisionEvil Otto 1/22/04 8:06 a.m.
                                         Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/23/04 7:52 a.m.
                                               Re: BungieVisionElliott 1/23/04 9:32 a.m.
                                                     Re: BungieVisionElliott 1/23/04 9:37 a.m.
                                                           Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/24/04 7:47 a.m.
                                                                 Re: BungieVisionBob-B-Q 1/25/04 6:37 a.m.
                                                                 Re: BungieVisionElliott 1/25/04 8:18 a.m.
                                                                       Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/26/04 6:28 a.m.
                                                                             Re: BungieVisionElliott 1/26/04 7:43 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/27/04 6:44 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: BungieVisionElliott 1/27/04 7:25 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/28/04 7:47 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: BungieVisionGholsbane 1/29/04 11:40 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/30/04 6:32 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.