/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: BungieVision
Posted By: Evil OttoDate: 1/19/04 10:55 a.m.

In Response To: Re: BungieVision (the Battle Cat)

: Max Hoberman was the Bungie.com webmaster for the longest time. I dealt with
: him regularly when I was doing bungie.org.

: Gary Simmons
: the Battle Cat

The only bungie people still here from the Myth days are (in order of hire date):
Jason Jones
Douglas Zartman
Robert McLees
Michael Evans
Marcus Lehto
Max Hoberman
David Dunn
Ryan Hylland
Juan Ramirez
Chucky Gough
Chu, Hamilton
Shi Kai Wang,
Paul Russel
Joseph Staten
Jaime Griesemer
Marty O'Donnell

Although Doug isn't part of our studio, he works downstars on our merchandising. Also, even though I wasn't hired until the MS purchase, I am a contributer on the Trilogy box set. After I was hired, I designed the Bungie.com pages and took some of the newer screenshots that appeared there. One in particular in the TBS gallery I'm fond of. :)

Dave "Evil Otto" Candland

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

BungieVisionBob-B-Q 1/18/04 8:16 a.m.
     Re: BungieVisionMark Levin 1/18/04 8:37 a.m.
           Re: BungieVisionTodd 1/18/04 8:43 p.m.
                 Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/19/04 7:26 a.m.
                       Re: BungieVisionEvil Otto 1/19/04 10:55 a.m.
                             Re: BungieVisionBob-B-Q 1/19/04 1:14 p.m.
                                   Re: BungieVisionEvil Otto 1/19/04 2:13 p.m.
                             Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/21/04 6:58 a.m.
                                   Re: BungieVisionBob-B-Q 1/21/04 9:21 a.m.
                                   Re: BungieVisionSpeaker-To-Animals 1/21/04 12:10 p.m.
                                         Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/22/04 7:09 a.m.
                                   Re: BungieVisionEvil Otto 1/22/04 8:06 a.m.
                                         Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/23/04 7:52 a.m.
                                               Re: BungieVisionElliott 1/23/04 9:32 a.m.
                                                     Re: BungieVisionElliott 1/23/04 9:37 a.m.
                                                           Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/24/04 7:47 a.m.
                                                                 Re: BungieVisionBob-B-Q 1/25/04 6:37 a.m.
                                                                 Re: BungieVisionElliott 1/25/04 8:18 a.m.
                                                                       Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/26/04 6:28 a.m.
                                                                             Re: BungieVisionElliott 1/26/04 7:43 a.m.
                                                                                   Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/27/04 6:44 a.m.
                                                                                         Re: BungieVisionElliott 1/27/04 7:25 a.m.
                                                                                               Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/28/04 7:47 a.m.
                                                                                                     Re: BungieVisionGholsbane 1/29/04 11:40 a.m.
                                                                                                           Re: BungieVisionthe Battle Cat 1/30/04 6:32 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.