Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Covenant Party Animals
Posted By: scarabDate: 6/6/06 2:57 p.m.

What do you think each Covenant species would be like if they let their hair down and partied?

I think that the Grunts would be most fun. I can see them shaking their booties on the dance floor, having Grunty karaokes, and just generally having good craic. It doesn't matter who you are, if you want a good time then the Grunts will make you welcome.

They're a hoot.

Jackals always seem shifty to me. I can see them off in a corner, Jackals only, playing poker with cigarettes hanging out of the corner of their mouths. The only time a non-Jackal would be with them was if they wanted to cheat a N00b out of his hard won. They are the kind of guys that would get you drunk, take you to get you laid but there is somebody waiting behind the door with a gun or a baseball bat. You end up in the middle of nowhere at 3 in the morning, no money, wondering if you should tell the police or forget the whole thing.

They're bad boys.

The Elites are so macho, I always picture them dressing up like the village people, hanging out in the Covenant equivalent of the Blue Oyster Bar from Police Academy. Dressed in black leather, with: jackboots, the little leather nazi caps, and dog collars. Tom of Finland or Rainer Werner Fassbinder films spring to mind. They probably hang around arm wrestling and drinking Banana Daiquiris.

They're so macho.

I used to think that Hunters would be the door men. But I suppose that job's taken by the Brutes. Can you see them stuffed into black suits, white shirts, black ties? You walk up to the door and there is a Bute filling the doorway, shaved head, eight and a half feet tall, arms crossed.

You'd better behave.

The Drones don't know how to party. You find them hanging on the walls. Watching the dance floor, watching other people have a good time.

Wall flowers.

Hunters are probably stranger than you think. I can see a jacuzzi with armour strewn round the edges and hundreds of orange worms in the bubles, some with cocktail glasses and some with beer. If they invite you in it would be best to decline.

Thanks but no thanks.

I can't see the Prophets clubing. They probably have dinner parties, soirees, polite gatherings of the higher levels of culture. The Arbiter is a nice spoken lad, well brought up. I wonder if he ever got an invite?

The upper crust.

Well thats what I think. Anyone here ever wondered what the Covenant would be like when they're not glassing planets? What do you think each species would be like if they let their hair down?

Message Index

Replies:

Covenant Party Animalsscarab 6/6/06 2:57 p.m.
     Re: Covenant Party AnimalsCount Zero 6/6/06 2:59 p.m.
           Re: Covenant Party Animalsscarab 6/6/06 3:05 p.m.
     Re: Covenant Party AnimalsGryphonosiris 6/6/06 3:59 p.m.
           Re: Covenant Party Animalsscarab 6/6/06 6:07 p.m.
                 Re: Covenant Party AnimalsGryphonosiris 6/7/06 10:07 a.m.
     Re: Covenant Party AnimalsDark One 6/6/06 3:59 p.m.
     Re: Covenant Party AnimalsOmega 6/6/06 4:25 p.m.
     Re: Covenant Party AnimalsPeptuck 6/6/06 4:29 p.m.
           Re: Covenant Party AnimalsHextall27 6/6/06 4:37 p.m.
                 The Hextall27's would be the party poopers. *NM*mercury 6/6/06 4:48 p.m.
                 But Grunts are so irrepressiblescarab 6/6/06 5:28 p.m.
     Drones = Bar FliesSchedonnardus 6/6/06 5:05 p.m.
     Engineers do it with precision...Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 6/6/06 5:18 p.m.
           Re: Engineers do it with precision...scarab 6/6/06 5:39 p.m.
                 Re: Engineers do it with precision...Masta Chef 6/6/06 6:15 p.m.
                 Re: Engineers do it with precision...Omega 6/6/06 6:26 p.m.
     The bit about the Grunts made me think of this:7he grunt w/a plasma pistol 6/6/06 8:30 p.m.
           Re: The bit about the Grunts made me think of thisDark One 6/6/06 9:02 p.m.
     Re: Covenant Party AnimalsSpartan DC-17 6/6/06 9:35 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.