Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Quick story question-sure
Posted By: vshields ash <vshields@berkshire.net>Date: 4/7/04 2:27 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Quick story question-sure (MC vince)

: True. :)

: Most of the time something is broken, or failed, and that's why he leaves.
: Seems to me he ain't do his job properly, or maybe we just caught him on a
: bad day, or, maybe he is doing something else like looking at Cortana
: maybe?

: I think that was an error in the cutscene that reflected GS, and they didn't
: have time to fix it. However your right about him being extremely dodgy,
: he is definitely hiding something. As they say, "there is a fine line
: between godhood and insanity". At the moment, he's boarderline, mind
: you, so is Cortana. :)

: Maybe he knows the true information Cortana got from the control room about
: the forerunner and the flood. If he has worked out your human, then he
: will notice Humans are vulnrable to the flood, and the Forerunner might
: have discovered a cure for the Flood. Of course, the only ones who truly
: know are Cortana, and now 343 GS.

: Isn't he the one that goes somewhere when he is on a "job", they
: didn't script him to do a job, but just be out the way, or he could have
: stayed with you. This seems to indicate, to me anyway, that these jobs he
: goes on, are far more important that it first appears.

: So do I. :) Fall really is a wonderful time of year, isn't it? :)

: MC vince

The blue guy in 343gs, definately moves separately. i've taped him many times.
if in regular play, you run ahead of the marines, and hide on the far side of the building, u can see him, separate from gs, looking for u.
he seems to be just blue orb. no body to see, like gs. i once had him play peek a boo with me as i hid, for at least a minute. also, during the endscene with gs, the lil dude, moved around on his own, when gs was completely stationary.

the one at the shaft bottom in the library, also is a gs dude. he moves and looks, without being anywhere near gs himself. i had gs parked at a waiting point, with player two, while player one was standing with gs two. the one in the shaft bottom, has a body like gs does, in fact identical.

we don't know, at this point, if there are more, and he controls all of the ones with shells and without. 343...how many are there? also, why guilty spark? why not just 343? the mind boggles ;)

http://cgibin.rcn.com/fillmore.dnai/cgi-bin/sviewe

Message Index

Replies:

Quick story questionMC vince 4/7/04 12:04 a.m.
     Re: Quick story questionXLNC 4/7/04 12:06 a.m.
           Re: Quick story questionMC vince 4/7/04 12:10 a.m.
                 Re: Quick story question-surevshields ash 4/7/04 12:39 a.m.
                       Re: Quick story question-sureMC vince 4/7/04 12:57 a.m.
                             Re: Quick story question-surevshields ash 4/7/04 2:27 a.m.
                                   Re: Quick story question-sureGod's Own Anti-Son of A Bitch Machine 4/7/04 8:04 a.m.
                                         Re: Quick story question-sureHawk7886 4/7/04 9:00 a.m.
                                               Re: Quick story question-sureGod's Own Anti-Son of A Bitch Machine 4/7/04 10:24 a.m.
                                                     Re: Quick story question-surevshields ash 4/7/04 12:18 p.m.
                                                           Re: Quick story question-sureAlexander Valient 4/7/04 12:52 p.m.
                                                           Re: Quick story question-sureAnton P. Nym (aka Steve) 4/7/04 7:26 p.m.
                                         Re: Quick story question-sureAin Soph Aur 4/7/04 2:55 p.m.
                                   A-hah! There *is* a second Monitor, then!Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 4/7/04 7:10 p.m.
                                         Re: A-hah! There *is* a second Monitor, then!vshields ash 4/7/04 7:32 p.m.
                                               Re: A-hah! There *is* a second Monitor, then!Anton P. Nym (aka Steve) 4/7/04 7:46 p.m.
                                                     Who monitors the Monitor?God's Own Anti-Son of A Bitch Machine 4/8/04 4:22 a.m.
                       Re: Quick story question-sureAin Soph Aur 4/7/04 2:52 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.