/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: The gamer's deadliest weapon
Posted By: MartinDate: 6/2/15 1:46 p.m.

In Response To: Re: The gamer's deadliest weapon (PerseusSpartacus)

The first room up on the ship and every visit to the shuttle bay room were mental on legendary coop. There were the same problems and different problems - obviously finding a place out of combat where a player was allowed to respawn when they died ... and that tended to be me :).

I can definitely see how it would get a bit easier after this level. I just did the Silent Cartographer achievement for no shooting/melee/grenades/dying/restarting ... on easy of course, but it certainly feels like an easier setting, and much easier to find one's way around!

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

The gamer's deadliest weaponVikingBoyBilly 6/2/15 8:11 a.m.
     Re: The gamer's deadliest weaponLion O Cyborg 6/2/15 10:17 a.m.
           Re: The gamer's deadliest weaponVikingBoyBilly 6/2/15 11:17 a.m.
                 Re: The gamer's deadliest weaponLion O Cyborg 6/2/15 11:47 a.m.
                       Re: The gamer's deadliest weaponPerseusSpartacus 6/2/15 1:26 p.m.
                             Re: The gamer's deadliest weaponMartin 6/2/15 1:46 p.m.
                                   Re: The gamer's deadliest weaponVikingBoyBilly 6/2/15 3:17 p.m.
                                         Re: The gamer's deadliest weaponPerseusSpartacus 6/3/15 9:25 a.m.
                                               Re: The gamer's deadliest weaponVikingBoyBilly 6/3/15 10:00 a.m.
                                                     Re: The gamer's deadliest weaponMartin 6/3/15 1:15 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.