Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: How to win the Halo 2 poster
Posted By: BGH TankRampDate: 7/14/03 11:19 p.m.

In Response To: How to win the Halo 2 poster (Ross Mills)

Keyes' Corner

Starters
Fried Space-Gorilla Sticks- A meaty twist on the old favorite! Made from 60% FDA approved organic Brute, 40% flotsam and jetsam.

Grunt Fingers- Grunts act and taste like chicken, with just a hint of methane for that authentic poultry-with-gas taste.

Bulbous Tumor Skins- UNSC scientists have harnessed the power of the gooey, gooey skins of the glowing trees in the Flood-infested swamps of Halo... the power of deliciousness! May cause hostile Flood takeover of nervous system and/or loss of bladder control.

Chili's TM Awesome Possum- Baked possum made into one of six cookie-cutter shapes including the Master Chief and a Warthog!

Entrees
-blam- burger- Chef Keyes' specialty, concocted from juicy beef, fresh-picked lettuce, pickles, tomatoes, onion rings, and a delicious, melted Three Cheese Cheese Melt, all brought neatly together in a sesame seed bun.

Battle Rations- For the Marine on the go, just say, "The Covenant are on my six!", and our friendly underage servicepeople will bring you freezedried vitamins, a can o' beans and some highly addictive stim packs faster than you can say, "The Covenant are on my six!" a second time.

BOB BBQ- A favorite for parties, a wild BOB is released into the restaraunt, and you and your friends get to hunt him down! You might not actually want to BBQ them afterwards, but there has been overwhelming demand for more BOB capping in a restaurant setting, and the customer is always right!

Elite Filet- Pretend you're an infection form, as you rip open this Elite's chest and devour the insides. Now the whole family can get in the action, with kid-sized Elite Baby Back Ribs.

Desserts
The Shaft- A delightfully extravagant cake, where you can work your way up the vanilla and banana-cream pyramid to the control room, which is impaled by a staff made of dark chocolate. It doesn't make much sense, but when it's this diabetic-unfriendly, you're too jittery to care!

Fudge Gulch- Pie dough takes the form of a miniature box canyon, which has been engulfed by the Flood! A flood of tasty yumminess, that is! That's right, we're that cheesy. This box canyon has been filled to the brim by Captain Keyes' patented mixture of melted chocolate, mini-marshmallows, and Coca-Cola.

Sentinel- These Sentinels are plastic, and instead of releasing unsafe lasers, they dispense Twizzlers. The kids might not be as thrilled with Twizzlers as lasers, but the Twizzlers are at least 60% more rich with nutrients.

Keep 'Em Hyperactive TM Sodas
Cortana -- "An Edgy New Soft Drink, Why Not"

Spore -- "Guaranteed To Keep You Awake Because You Will No Longer Control Your Body"

Beers
Grapyak -- Grunt Speak for Beer

Mjolnir Armor Moonshine -- Distilled in the seat of my pants.

Wine
No Hablo en Francais 2348
Our Cheapest Wine 2552

Side Dishes
Jumpin' Jackals Flamin' Worlds Hottest Chili - Developed by the strong-beaked Jackals, it's promised to permanantly damage your inferior, infidel, human gums, says the press release.

Hovering Mashed Potatoes - The plate is is equipped with a Prophet anti-grav belt, reverse-engineered by Keyes' scientists, and will bring spuds-related joy with efficiency the likes of which the food industry has never seen. Guaranteed to make you say, "Cool, the mashed potatoes are hovering!"

Webmaster's Surprise - You'll be surprised.

Condiments
The Skipper's Secret Sauce - This delicious potion was developed by Captain Keyes himself, and it's ingredients are top-secret proprietary information. (Psst, don't tell him we told you, but we're pretty sure there's rosemary in it).

Hunter Blood - We keep a few vials handy in case you're some sort of alien vampire or something.

Don't forget to tell your friends about this place! Unless you ordered the Webmaster's Surprise. In which case you've probably stopped breathing by now.

Message Index

Replies:

How to win the Halo 2 posterRoss Mills 7/14/03 10:02 a.m.
     Re: How to win the Halo 2 posterInfininja 7/14/03 10:54 a.m.
           Re: How to win the Halo 2 posterRoss Mills 7/14/03 11:27 a.m.
     1 suggestionguy who doesn't post....too often 7/14/03 11:14 a.m.
           Re: 1 suggestionRoss Mills 7/14/03 11:27 a.m.
     1 more rule.Ross Mills 7/14/03 11:28 a.m.
     Re: How to win the Halo 2 posterZoidberg 7/14/03 11:43 a.m.
           Re: How to win the Halo 2 posterRoss Mills 7/14/03 11:52 a.m.
     Boxer's MenuBoxer [subnova] 7/14/03 1:10 p.m.
           W00T! *NM*MereCatfish 7/14/03 1:15 p.m.
           1st menu.Ross Mills 7/14/03 1:24 p.m.
           Although...Ross Mills 7/14/03 1:50 p.m.
                 Re: Although...Ross Mills 7/14/03 1:51 p.m.
                 Re: Although...Louis Wu 7/14/03 1:52 p.m.
                 Explanations...gladlyBoxer [subnova] 7/14/03 1:56 p.m.
                       :O... Wow. :p *NM*Infininja 7/14/03 3:14 p.m.
                       Someone's either a genius or really pays attention *NM*Inferno NR7 7/15/03 6:33 p.m.
                             Re: Someone's either a genius or really pays attenBoxer [subnova] 7/16/03 12:47 p.m.
                       Re: Explanations...gladlybikeman704 7/29/03 10:21 p.m.
           Zoidberg's MenuZoidberg 7/14/03 3:43 p.m.
                 Re: Zoidberg's MenuAJ Mendoza 7/14/03 6:03 p.m.
     MY MENU ENTRYRob Csigi 7/14/03 4:54 p.m.
           Anti-grav cakes? Dare I dream... *NM*BGH TankRamp 7/14/03 5:56 p.m.
           French Halo MenuVarekai 7/14/03 7:53 p.m.
     My menu, and explanations just in caseVid Boi 7/14/03 7:07 p.m.
           Darn, I did forget the saucesVid Boi 7/14/03 8:41 p.m.
     Re: How to win the Halo 2 posterBGH TankRamp 7/14/03 11:19 p.m.
           That's my menu, should have been in the subject *NM*BGH TankRamp 7/14/03 11:21 p.m.
     Halo's Cajun EateryWado SG 7/15/03 4:22 p.m.
           Re: Halo's Cajun EateryBoxer [subnova] 7/15/03 4:46 p.m.
                 Whoops...Boxer [subnova] 7/15/03 4:48 p.m.
                       Re: Whoops...Wado SG 7/15/03 5:11 p.m.
                 Re: Halo's Cajun EateryGeary 7/15/03 5:07 p.m.
                       Re: Halo's Cajun EateryVarekai 7/16/03 3:26 a.m.
                             I'm here to help...well not reallyBoxer [subnova] 7/16/03 11:06 a.m.
                                   Re: I'm here to help...well not reallyVarekai 7/16/03 4:11 p.m.
     Geary's Grunty ThirstGeary 7/16/03 11:26 p.m.
           Re: Geary's Grunty ThirstSimpsons Rule 7/16/03 11:35 p.m.
           Re: Geary's Grunty ThirstInfininja 7/17/03 2:27 a.m.
                 Re: Geary's Grunty ThirstAJ Mendoza 7/17/03 12:30 p.m.
     Halo Pun MenuIceman 7/17/03 8:43 a.m.
           Re: Halo Pun MenuStuntmutt 7/17/03 11:10 a.m.
                 Re: Halo Pun MenuVid Boi 7/28/03 1:49 p.m.
                       Re: Halo Pun MenuRoss Mills 7/28/03 1:56 p.m.
           Hooray, I'm an alcoholic beverage! *NM*BGH TankRamp 7/17/03 12:46 p.m.
     Hurry! You've only got a few hours!... *NM*Ross Mills 7/28/03 9:08 a.m.
     So, is the menu contest over?Geary 7/29/03 8:34 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.