Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Zoidberg's Menu
Posted By: ZoidbergDate: 7/14/03 3:43 p.m.

In Response To: Boxer's Menu (Boxer [subnova])

Ok here is my menu, i couldnt have created a crappier menu if i even tried. I think i followed all the rules.

Zoidbergs Menu

STARTERS:

Onion Rings: Halo isn't the only thing ring shaped. Why not order our tasty onion rings, they are better than Halo, because there is no way these rings are gonna kill you.

Elite Skins: 4 half potato skins expertly crafted into the shape of an Elite. Filled with your choice of Mozzarella Cheese or Diced Mushrooms. Come with either Sour Cream or BBQ Dip. Priced at £10 ($15), we really are keeping these skins elite.

A Masked Salad: Help yourself to our wide range of salad products. All served in a replica of a grunts breathing mask. At the salad bar the sauces are dispensed from replicas of the grunts gas tanks.

Sentinel Soup: Halo held alot of secrets, but by far this was the best: A concoction of the hottest, and spiciest...ummm...spices that the chief was able to stock pile before the PoA went boom. This little number packs quite a punch, and satisfies anyone looking for the hottest of hot food. Can also double as a corrosive agent capable of burning through 5 cm's of lead. Dare you take on the awesome power of the sentinels??

MAIN COURSES:

CFC (Cortana Fried Chicken): Our succulent chicken has a better recipe of herbs and spices than that of the colonel. Why would an AI feel the need to create a recipe for fried chicken u ask??? Because isn't that what we all seek to achieve? TO CREATE THE TASTIEST, JUICIEST CHICKEN?! No? Well it was our goal. And we took the recipe from Cortana...we're pretty sure an AI cant copyright anything. Served with vegetables, beans, potatoes or chips.

Jackal in the Hole: Toad is sooooo passé. Jackal in the Hole improves upon the old recipe by offering a thicker and more succulent pork sausage in the shape of a jackal. The mashed potatoes (the hole) is sculpted into a fox hole where the jackal sausage resides. Can YOU take the hole with minimal losses? Served with vegetables.

Phal of the Prophets: This extremely hot curry is suitable for even the most respected or revered dignitary. Just like the prophets, not much is known about the history of this Indian dish, or how it came to be. All we know is it did, and for that we are eternally grateful. While we may never live to experience the fall of the prophets and their covenant in real life, at least with this dish you will, and u can savour every minute.

ONI Feast: These guys should give up intelligence gathering and turn to catering because they know what people want when it comes to food. This meal includes: potatoes, vegetables, an 8 ounce sirloin steak, 1 CFC's breast, 2 wings, fries and a side salad.

DESERTS:

Chocolate Flood Fudge Cake: Made of the finest chocolate fudge, this cake is guaranteed to fill up that stomach of yours. Just when you think you've finished it off, another slice will be brought to you, compliments of the house. While it may keep coming back like the flood, this wont give u anything more than a few extra pounds and a satisfied grin.

Warthog Challenge: Mountains of ice cream. Chocolate.....vanilla......strawberry, its all here in this one serving, not even the new warthog would be able to make it up the steep slopes of this frozen delight. Coated in your choice of sauce or syrup and topped generously with nuts, marshmallows, chocolate sprinkles and jimmys.

Foehammers Surprise: Ever wondered what that Foehammer was upto when not saving your ass in Halo? She was chowing down on this heavenly contrivance. An assortment of sherbets, with vanilla ice cream, dripping in the thickest of syrups. Now we know why Foehammer was always so chirpy, she was doped up on sugar. NOTE: NOT SUITABLE FOR DIABETICS

BEVERAGES:

SODA:
Mako-class Cola
Reveille Light

WINE:
Archimedes Red
Cote d'Azur: 2525

BEER:
Zamamees Home Brew
Chirons Choice

COCKTAILS:

ELIXIR OF THE FORERUNNER:
A PINT GLASS
2 shots of contreau
1 shot of absinthe
1 shot of apple sour
1 bottle of orange reef
Slice of lemon and lime, blue mini umbrella

A JACKHAMMER:
A PINT GLASS
3 shots of tequila
2 shots of malibu
1 shot of contreau
fill with coke
slice of lemon, yellow mini umbrella

SIDE ORDERS:

Fried Spores: Freshly picked flood spores, stored in sub zero temperatures to keep them dormant, then flash fryed. Its the side order that will pop in your mouth, not in your hand. Only joking. These are crumb coated mushrooms.

Fleetcom Fries

HAVOK Pasta: Its like a small atomic blast of flavour and freshness in your mouth.

SAUCES:

Helljumpers Highly Suspect Vinaigrette

Soha Rolamee's Farm House Table Dressing

Message Index

Replies:

How to win the Halo 2 posterRoss Mills 7/14/03 10:02 a.m.
     Re: How to win the Halo 2 posterInfininja 7/14/03 10:54 a.m.
           Re: How to win the Halo 2 posterRoss Mills 7/14/03 11:27 a.m.
     1 suggestionguy who doesn't post....too often 7/14/03 11:14 a.m.
           Re: 1 suggestionRoss Mills 7/14/03 11:27 a.m.
     1 more rule.Ross Mills 7/14/03 11:28 a.m.
     Re: How to win the Halo 2 posterZoidberg 7/14/03 11:43 a.m.
           Re: How to win the Halo 2 posterRoss Mills 7/14/03 11:52 a.m.
     Boxer's MenuBoxer [subnova] 7/14/03 1:10 p.m.
           W00T! *NM*MereCatfish 7/14/03 1:15 p.m.
           1st menu.Ross Mills 7/14/03 1:24 p.m.
           Although...Ross Mills 7/14/03 1:50 p.m.
                 Re: Although...Ross Mills 7/14/03 1:51 p.m.
                 Re: Although...Louis Wu 7/14/03 1:52 p.m.
                 Explanations...gladlyBoxer [subnova] 7/14/03 1:56 p.m.
                       :O... Wow. :p *NM*Infininja 7/14/03 3:14 p.m.
                       Someone's either a genius or really pays attention *NM*Inferno NR7 7/15/03 6:33 p.m.
                             Re: Someone's either a genius or really pays attenBoxer [subnova] 7/16/03 12:47 p.m.
                       Re: Explanations...gladlybikeman704 7/29/03 10:21 p.m.
           Zoidberg's MenuZoidberg 7/14/03 3:43 p.m.
                 Re: Zoidberg's MenuAJ Mendoza 7/14/03 6:03 p.m.
     MY MENU ENTRYRob Csigi 7/14/03 4:54 p.m.
           Anti-grav cakes? Dare I dream... *NM*BGH TankRamp 7/14/03 5:56 p.m.
           French Halo MenuVarekai 7/14/03 7:53 p.m.
     My menu, and explanations just in caseVid Boi 7/14/03 7:07 p.m.
           Darn, I did forget the saucesVid Boi 7/14/03 8:41 p.m.
     Re: How to win the Halo 2 posterBGH TankRamp 7/14/03 11:19 p.m.
           That's my menu, should have been in the subject *NM*BGH TankRamp 7/14/03 11:21 p.m.
     Halo's Cajun EateryWado SG 7/15/03 4:22 p.m.
           Re: Halo's Cajun EateryBoxer [subnova] 7/15/03 4:46 p.m.
                 Whoops...Boxer [subnova] 7/15/03 4:48 p.m.
                       Re: Whoops...Wado SG 7/15/03 5:11 p.m.
                 Re: Halo's Cajun EateryGeary 7/15/03 5:07 p.m.
                       Re: Halo's Cajun EateryVarekai 7/16/03 3:26 a.m.
                             I'm here to help...well not reallyBoxer [subnova] 7/16/03 11:06 a.m.
                                   Re: I'm here to help...well not reallyVarekai 7/16/03 4:11 p.m.
     Geary's Grunty ThirstGeary 7/16/03 11:26 p.m.
           Re: Geary's Grunty ThirstSimpsons Rule 7/16/03 11:35 p.m.
           Re: Geary's Grunty ThirstInfininja 7/17/03 2:27 a.m.
                 Re: Geary's Grunty ThirstAJ Mendoza 7/17/03 12:30 p.m.
     Halo Pun MenuIceman 7/17/03 8:43 a.m.
           Re: Halo Pun MenuStuntmutt 7/17/03 11:10 a.m.
                 Re: Halo Pun MenuVid Boi 7/28/03 1:49 p.m.
                       Re: Halo Pun MenuRoss Mills 7/28/03 1:56 p.m.
           Hooray, I'm an alcoholic beverage! *NM*BGH TankRamp 7/17/03 12:46 p.m.
     Hurry! You've only got a few hours!... *NM*Ross Mills 7/28/03 9:08 a.m.
     So, is the menu contest over?Geary 7/29/03 8:34 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.