Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Forum names...
Posted By: (Insert Adjective) Cowboy <viciouschicken@hotmail.com>Date: 3/26/03 8:38 p.m.

In Response To: Forum names... (Louis Wu)

Heh, its ten days after the fact, but I did finally see this post (of course, that was after the neon lights pointed me to it).

How does the automatic forum login work? I actually had "Flawless Cowboy" for a while, until it was registered a few days later by what I presume to be the real "Flawless Cowboy". The funny thing is, it still always told me,
"Welcome back, Flawless Cowboy", and auto filled all my forms. I couldn't post, though (which I now see why, heh), so I went to "FlawlessCowboyy".

Again, even after you changed the password, it still automatically logged me in, and auto filled the form- including password. This was another reason why I was so perplexed as to why I couldn't post.

And so my question: Does it work this way because of cookies, and are they really that stupid?

-(IA)C

Message Index

Replies:

Crazy Cutscene AnticsMrFluffyPants26 3/16/03 11:09 a.m.
     Re: Crazy Cutscene AnticsBreak Point 3/16/03 11:57 a.m.
           Re: Crazy Cutscene AnticsFlawlessCowboy 3/16/03 12:26 p.m.
                 Forum names...Louis Wu 3/16/03 12:37 p.m.
                       Re: Forum names...(Insert Adjective) Cowboy 3/26/03 8:38 p.m.
                             Re: Forum names...Louis Wu 3/27/03 4:05 a.m.
           Some more cutscene anticsOldbean 3/16/03 12:52 p.m.
                 Re: Some more cutscene anticsRoss Mills 3/16/03 4:19 p.m.
                       Re: Some more cutscene anticsopie301 3/16/03 5:56 p.m.
                             Re: Some more cutscene anticsRoss Mills 3/17/03 2:22 a.m.
                                   Re: Some more cutscene anticsopie301 3/17/03 5:50 a.m.
                                         Re: Some more cutscene anticsCiarán 3/27/03 5:27 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.