Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Some more cutscene antics
Posted By: Oldbean <bradley@boarderzone.com>Date: 3/16/03 12:52 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Crazy Cutscene Antics (Break Point)

The easiest one to mess up is probably at the end of "two betrayals". I think the sentinels are supposed to explode automatically, but when I did it this time, they were still attacking me during the cutscene, MC was shakin', it was real crazy, then he died.

I take that back, the easiest to mess up is the "shafted" cutscene, you put a warthog on a diagonal angle on the ledge itself, then get out. When the cutscene plays you walk into the warthog and walks towards the side of the ledge then falls to his death. He re-appears on the part where he kics the stone off the edge.

The funniest is on AOTCR where you get a banshee to spin round you during the last cutscene. When I did it, it span around me for a while, killed me, then when cortana says "Never been better!", the banshee came from behind her and flew right through her and started to attack her, in the end cortana was standing near the hologram of the planet, I can't remember its name, I think it beins with J, that god with 2 heads or something, anyway, the MC was slowly rising(as he does when hes dead in a cutscene), it was cool. I got it on video.

Then theres the one on POA where the captain is floating, thats kinda easy. And on SC you can get it so the cutscene when you turn off the security system mess up(sorta). Now what else.....

.....well you can kill yourself before pretty much every cutscene to mess it up a little. If I think of any real classics I'll probably post em.

Remember! It doesn't hurt to post!

Message Index

Replies:

Crazy Cutscene AnticsMrFluffyPants26 3/16/03 11:09 a.m.
     Re: Crazy Cutscene AnticsBreak Point 3/16/03 11:57 a.m.
           Re: Crazy Cutscene AnticsFlawlessCowboy 3/16/03 12:26 p.m.
                 Forum names...Louis Wu 3/16/03 12:37 p.m.
                       Re: Forum names...(Insert Adjective) Cowboy 3/26/03 8:38 p.m.
                             Re: Forum names...Louis Wu 3/27/03 4:05 a.m.
           Some more cutscene anticsOldbean 3/16/03 12:52 p.m.
                 Re: Some more cutscene anticsRoss Mills 3/16/03 4:19 p.m.
                       Re: Some more cutscene anticsopie301 3/16/03 5:56 p.m.
                             Re: Some more cutscene anticsRoss Mills 3/17/03 2:22 a.m.
                                   Re: Some more cutscene anticsopie301 3/17/03 5:50 a.m.
                                         Re: Some more cutscene anticsCiarán 3/27/03 5:27 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.