Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Problem with Cortana/Foe Hammer theory
Posted By: B-Sharp <blank@twistedsys.net>Date: 2/2/03 4:00 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Problem with Cortana/Foe Hammer theory (Mark Simmons)

eh... what you're saying makes a little more sense now but I'm still going to have to disagree.

I think that what Cortana means when she says "The engines must have sustained more damage than we thought" is just that. Earlier she says we'll have 15 minutes to get off the ship, she then radios for Foe Hammer to pick us up, then after we get off the lift she says we've only got 6 minutes to get off the ship. She expected 15, ended up with 6. That's what she's talking about I think.

Message Index

Replies:

Problem with Cortana/Foe Hammer theoryB-Sharp 2/2/03 2:25 a.m.
     Re: Problem with Cortana/Foe Hammer theoryMark Simmons 2/2/03 9:42 a.m.
           Re: Problem with Cortana/Foe Hammer theoryExogenesis 2/2/03 11:50 a.m.
                 Re: Problem with Cortana/Foe Hammer theoryMark Simmons 2/2/03 2:41 p.m.
           Re: Problem with Cortana/Foe Hammer theoryWarbow 2/2/03 1:11 p.m.
                 Re: Problem with Cortana/Foe Hammer theoryMark Simmons 2/2/03 2:09 p.m.
           Re: Problem with Cortana/Foe Hammer theoryB-Sharp 2/2/03 4:00 p.m.
                 Re: Problem with Cortana/Foe Hammer theoryMark Simmons 2/2/03 5:19 p.m.
                       Re: Problem with Cortana/Foe Hammer theoryP_40E 2/2/03 5:53 p.m.
                             Re: Problem with Cortana/Foe Hammer theoryMark Simmons 2/2/03 6:57 p.m.
           If it makes it any easier...Mark Simmons 2/3/03 8:25 a.m.
           Re: Problem with Cortana/Foe Hammer theoryMark LXIX 2/4/03 2:15 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.