glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...
Posted By: Brizzle <Drkboarder@aol.com>Date: 1/27/02 4:57 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also... (Amechwarrior)

: Here is a crapy version of how it works: 1.
: * -you on tank
: / -tank on its bank

: 2.
: * -you fall into the middle area
: -- -the tank starts to flip

: 3.
: * -you get hit by side going up
: \ -the side going up hits you up and forward

: 4.
: -> -> * - you fly
: ___ - tank back on treads

: Here is a challage, try to hit the flying man with the newly fliped over tank
: before he lands.

: Amechwarrior
: I landed on the tree while trying this and was impaled(not literaly) by the
: branch, killing me.

So there's no jumping involved? Because as i've experimented with it more, i can't seem to get launched like i used to. i've tried jumping then hitting x right away, that doesn't do much. I've jumped and at the highest point hit x, that launches you far, but not as far as i've been. So i'm thinking that i was scooped the couple of times i went flying real far. I'll see if there's any pattern to control the direction the tank flips, so far there doesn't seem to be much of one.

BTW - doesn't look like vehicles will work, they tend to slide off before you can flip the tank, and they also move the tank so it's hard to get them in the right position.

Message Index

Replies:

Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...Brizzle 1/27/02 1:04 a.m.
     BEST TRICK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*Matt(Uh...Likes to Blow Things Up?) 1/27/02 1:10 a.m.
     Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...Amechwarrior 1/27/02 2:42 a.m.
           Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...Brizzle 1/27/02 1:32 p.m.
                 Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...Amechwarrior 1/27/02 4:15 p.m.
                       Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...Brizzle 1/27/02 4:57 p.m.
                             Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...Amechwarrior 1/27/02 5:25 p.m.
                                   Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...This side up 1/28/02 12:43 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.