glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...
Posted By: Brizzle <Drkboarder@aol.com>Date: 1/27/02 1:32 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also... (Amechwarrior)

: This works better if you can get the tank to "Scoop" you. It looks
: like the tank... well scoops you and you go higher, and throw grenades at
: the enemy base they will be quite suprised when 5 grenades come out of the
: sky and your team is only just outside your base, next to a tank.

: Amechwarrior
: Now if I can get a tank ontop of the flipped over tank then flip it
: over......Halos catapult....

Haha, i can see it now... placing ghosts and jeeps on the tank and catapaulting them at the opposing base. That would be a site, i'm gonna go try it now. But what is this scoop method you speak of? are you saying to be at the lowest end? Because i've had better luck at the higher end, but i'll try to be "scooped".

Message Index

Replies:

Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...Brizzle 1/27/02 1:04 a.m.
     BEST TRICK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *NM*Matt(Uh...Likes to Blow Things Up?) 1/27/02 1:10 a.m.
     Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...Amechwarrior 1/27/02 2:42 a.m.
           Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...Brizzle 1/27/02 1:32 p.m.
                 Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...Amechwarrior 1/27/02 4:15 p.m.
                       Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...Brizzle 1/27/02 4:57 p.m.
                             Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...Amechwarrior 1/27/02 5:25 p.m.
                                   Re: Flipped over tanks work as catapaults also...This side up 1/28/02 12:43 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.