Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Halo Wars & Halo 4: That "Halo" feeling *vids*
Posted By: Dielectric <dsc_timberwolf@hotmail.com>Date: 2/28/13 10:30 p.m.

In Response To: Halo Wars & Halo 4: That "Halo" feeling *vids* (Revenant1988)

Watching those videos again made me a little more sad with 343, as I hadn't thought about Ensemble having to create something new in the universe. Something that interested me the most, was Frankie saying that the assets created for Halo Wars would appear again in the franchise. To my knowledge, the closest thing we've had are the mentions in the encyclopedia, the visual guide, and toys. Reach would have been fantastic to have the vehicles appear, even if they were only AI controlled. Maybe the remenants will have to fall back on the Locust for ground support after we broke all their wraiths.

I really hope 343 reads this thread, and gravemind's review. Great criticism, mostly constructive. If I ever get to writing it, I'll have a frank look at the assests to add. It really seems like a postmortem could be written on the game after only four months, and before all the DLC is released. =\

Message Index

Replies:

Halo Wars & Halo 4: That "Halo" feeling *vids*Revenant1988 2/28/13 9:26 p.m.
     Re: Halo Wars & Halo 4: That "Halo" feeling *vids*Dielectric 2/28/13 10:30 p.m.
     Re: Halo Wars & Halo 4: That "Halo" feeling *vids*Azo 'Galvat 2/28/13 10:31 p.m.
     I think what Halo Wars did bestTDSpiral 3/1/13 1:06 a.m.
     Re: Halo Wars & Halo 4: That "Halo" feeling *vids*DarkReign2021 3/1/13 1:29 a.m.
     A happy, positive post.Quirel 3/1/13 4:08 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.