Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Interesting...
Posted By: Free Weights <the_human_wick_effect@yahoo.com>Date: 12/30/12 3:48 a.m.

In Response To: Interesting... (davidfuchs)

You could play as BB, which effectively enables "god mode" for an easy run through which would include skipping any part of any level and being everwhere at once, or play as 'phyllisssss for the Mythic difficulty. In Mythic you are only allowed to click things like an adventure game, only 'phylisss' fingers would be too fat to push only one thing at once, and too uncoordinated to ever interact with the intended geometry.

: ...because I would definitely agree with you reading Glasslands, but I
: thought that The Thursday War really finally fleshed out the characters
: for me. I still think they prolly could have axed one of the ODSTs, but I
: thought the time on Sangheilios gave them time to shine.

: I don't think anyone can argue that Traviss' characters aren't nicely shaded,
: although Black Box and Phillips definitely steal the show.

Message Index

Replies:

What gives me hope in the Haloversescarab 12/29/12 9:04 a.m.
     Reuse H4 engine, retell Thursday War?scarab 12/29/12 9:16 a.m.
           Needs more Nathan Fillion and company...Bryan Newman 12/29/12 4:18 p.m.
                 Re: Needs more Nathan Fillion and company...tadboz 12/29/12 4:32 p.m.
                 Re: Needs more Nathan Fillion and company...Grizzlei 12/29/12 4:33 p.m.
                       Re: Needs more Nathan Fillion and company...Bryan Newman 12/29/12 4:49 p.m.
                             Re: Needs more Nathan Fillion and company...Grizzlei 12/29/12 6:47 p.m.
                                   Re: Needs more Nathan Fillion and company...Phoenix_9286 12/29/12 8:04 p.m.
                                         Re: Needs more Nathan Fillion and company...Grizzlei 12/29/12 8:41 p.m.
                                               Re: Needs more Nathan Fillion and company...Phoenix_9286 12/29/12 9:01 p.m.
                                                     Re: Needs more Nathan Fillion and company...tadboz 12/29/12 11:15 p.m.
                 Interesting...davidfuchs 12/29/12 6:25 p.m.
                       Re: Interesting...Free Weights 12/30/12 3:48 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.