Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Marine Trapping on The Silent Cartographer
Posted By: PerseusSpartacus <perseusspartacus@gmail.com>Date: 8/14/12 9:58 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Marine Trapping on The Silent Cartographer (Rockslider)

: That did cross my mind, but if that happens you could probably just jump down
: to join him and make him do some more swiping until he does go into the
: gap.

And all the while he's getting shot at by your Marines. Remember, Marines do have ranged weapons, and they aren't loath to use them. Try going traitor on the Marines, then hop on top of the Pelican. Do they shoot at you? Yup. Would they shoot a Hunter? Yup. This would be especially bad on Easy or Normal, where concentrated Marine fire can cut down enemies quite quickly and efficiently.

So, gotta make that first swipe count, otherwise you might as well say 'Adieu, Mr. Hunter'. My guess is that it would be best to get the Hunter to swipe at you from the side of the gap (in other words, get him to make a swipe parallel to the Pelican). That way, he's more likely to land right inside the gap.

Cheers,
Perseus

Message Index

Replies:

Marine Trapping on The Silent CartographerPerseusSpartacus 8/13/12 2:00 a.m.
     Re: Marine Trapping on The Silent CartographerRockslider 8/13/12 7:37 a.m.
           Re: Marine Trapping on The Silent CartographerPerseusSpartacus 8/13/12 7:51 p.m.
                 Re: Marine Trapping on The Silent CartographerRockslider 8/14/12 2:45 a.m.
                       Re: Marine Trapping on The Silent CartographerPerseusSpartacus 8/14/12 9:58 a.m.
                             Re: Marine Trapping on The Silent CartographerRockslider 8/14/12 12:22 p.m.
     me = wet mopMiguel Chavez 8/14/12 7:53 a.m.
           Re: me = wet mopPerseusSpartacus 8/14/12 9:52 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.