Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Lol Wu.
Posted By: slYnki <jewjitsu7@hotmail.com>Date: 7/3/12 11:57 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Lol Wu. (Cody Miller)

A lot of people aren't the biggest fans of segmented runs, which I can appreciate. I'm definitely not here to change your opinions. I will say though that they are largely for entertainment. I feel so long as they're taken in that light, they can be enjoyed, instead of comparing them to single segment runs. I can appreciate how single segment runs are more impressive though for sure.

I've been doing a lot of segmented runs recently, just for fun, but I do A LOT of single segment runs as well, I just haven't been releasing them on my channel. If you really like single segment runs, I ran through the entire game in one sitting in under an hour and 20 minutes. I'm working on a Legendary run as well. I'm not all about segmented runs =)

For what it's worth, this run took me a little under 30 minutes to do. Although I used a fair amount of segments, most of the tricks in the run only took me a couple tries. Some I did first try. I've been playing this game for 10 years and speedrunning for 7, so the execution is largely skill based rather than segments doing all the work. Just throwing that out there =)

Thanks a lot for the frontpage, Wu! Really appreciate it.

Message Index

Replies:

Two Betrayals Speedrun in 10:47slYnki 7/3/12 2:10 p.m.
     Lol Wu.uberfoop 7/3/12 9:18 p.m.
           Re: Lol Wu.yakaman 7/3/12 9:28 p.m.
                 Re: Lol Wu.uberfoop 7/3/12 10:02 p.m.
                       Re: Lol Wu.pete_the_duck 7/3/12 10:38 p.m.
                       Re: Lol Wu.davidfuchs 7/3/12 10:40 p.m.
                             The point of segmented runs...Vandle Valsher 7/3/12 10:45 p.m.
                                   ...unless they're calling it a speedrun. :P *NM*thebruce0 7/4/12 9:31 a.m.
                             Re: Lol Wu.Cody Miller 7/3/12 11:17 p.m.
                                   Re: Lol Wu.slYnki 7/3/12 11:57 p.m.
                                         Re: Lol Wu.Ragashingo 7/4/12 2:00 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.