Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: SrewAttack hates the idea of Halo 4
Posted By: TDSpiral <brennagar@gmail.com>Date: 4/24/12 11:10 a.m.

In Response To: Re: SrewAttack hates the idea of Halo 4 (ArchedThunder)

: It's called an opinion piece, deal with it. They did say Halo was bad.
: Honestly what I have seen of Halo 4 so far I am not very thrilled and am
: more interested in Bungie's next outing. God I hope Destiny is announced
: at E3. And if we don't even recognize Halo anymore how is that a good
: thing? Is it even worth it anymore?

Opinion pieces I can deal with, I'm not a child. But you know they did this to generate buzz. Fans of the respective franchises are going to go to that video and argue with each other, especially when they use such huge words like "DIE" to get attention. I get it, they've got to make their money somehow. But is that all they can come up with to get viewers? Really? Why don't they try to make entertaining videos for a change? Or maybe they should just be one of the many gaming journalism sites that should DIE.

And they didn't say Halo was bad, at all. They just said that the trilogy should've been a good stopping point, and the need to create another sequel sounded like a terrible idea because it was entirely a Microsoft idea. Sure, it was their idea, but they put it in some capable hands. They understand they can't just throw a shitty Halo game out there and expect people to buy it- Halo isn't as relevant as it used to be.

Your opinion is your own, and I'm not going to even try to change it. You're not looking forward to Halo 4, I am- whatever. In my opinion though, the Halo series should change and evolve naturally and logically. That's a process that happens over time, and it makes the series so much more interesting. I'd want the franchise to die too if the series didn't evolve at all.

And don't get me wrong, I'm really excited to see what Bungie's doing. I'm a Bungie fan first, and a Halo fan second.

: Also Kingdom of the Crystal Skull was really bad, just sayin.

Wow, you completely missed my point. I was saying that it was really bad. I didn't say, "Halo 4 is going to be the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull of the Halo trilogy. Which was awesome!" They compared it to that, by saying KotCS was terrible because it was a forth in the series, which means that Halo 4 was going to be terrible. I said that Halo 4 isn't the equivalent of KotCS because it's the start of a new trilogy.

Message Index

Replies:

SrewAttack hates the idea of Halo 4The Delanator 4/24/12 2:49 a.m.
     Re: SrewAttack hates the idea of Halo 4TDSpiral 4/24/12 3:09 a.m.
           Re: SrewAttack hates the idea of Halo 4ArchedThunder 4/24/12 7:30 a.m.
                 Re: SrewAttack hates the idea of Halo 4TDSpiral 4/24/12 11:10 a.m.
                       Re: SrewAttack hates the idea of Halo 4ArchedThunder 4/24/12 1:14 p.m.
     Re: SrewAttack hates the idea of Halo 4p bro 4/24/12 3:24 a.m.
           Re: Hmmmattroe 4/24/12 4:14 a.m.
                 yeah, they only make about $300M a releasemr_mcmurder 4/24/12 6:11 a.m.
                       More than $300m my friend.bryan newman 4/24/12 7:47 a.m.
                 Re: HmmLeviathan 4/24/12 10:57 a.m.
                       Re: HmmAnton P. Nym (aka Steve) 4/24/12 1:35 p.m.
                 Re: HmmGeneral Vagueness 4/26/12 6:28 p.m.
                       Re: Hmmuberfoop 4/26/12 7:06 p.m.
                             Re: HmmGeneral Vagueness 4/28/12 12:42 p.m.
     Re: SrewAttack hates the idea of Halo 4Time Glitch 4/24/12 11:02 a.m.
           Re: SrewAttack hates the idea of Halo 4SEspider 4/24/12 11:58 a.m.
     Re: SrewAttack hates the idea of Halo 4SonofMacPhisto 4/24/12 11:31 a.m.
     Re: SrewAttack hates the idea of Halo 4NsU Soldier 4/24/12 2:47 p.m.
           Re: SrewAttack hates the idea of Halo 4TDSpiral 4/24/12 3:43 p.m.
     Re: SrewAttack hates the idea of Halo 4343winks. 4/25/12 2:24 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.