Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?
Posted By: JayshumDate: 3/13/12 1:01 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer? (PyroSporker16)

: Back to the topic, I remembered the model being posted about and looked her
: up again but I didn't think that she looked remotely close to the nose
: scrunching character. I think it would be foolish to start connecting
: dots. Quirel's line, "Long string of assumptions..." is a really
: good summation.

Her facebook account (which I won't link to, as that's not a cool thing to do publicly, put your detective hat on) has many photos on there which are publicly-viewable, mainly her modelling shoots, and some pictures of places she's been on holiday etc. Although this is my word over yours, believe me, the scrunched up nose girl from the trailer is her.

Also, I think you guys are missing the point of showing that animation in the teaser. Although it is the actress who plays Cortana, I don't think they're trying to suggest that Cortana's going to be made Human/given an Android body etc. I believe it's literally just a simple tech-demo of how good the faces will be in Halo 4. By the way, she's wearing a head-band in the demo, which suggests they don't want her hair in the way of her face. ;)

Things we know for sure:

This 'model' (not actress) has said she's going to be Cortana in Halo 4.

343i had Jen Taylor and Steve Downes at Halo-Fest, and the beardy 343i guy who I dislike immensely - Kevin Grace (no offence to him - he just comes across as arrogant on video, and spoke like he invented Halo), was making a big deal along with Marty of how that this was the first time 'Master Chief' and 'Cortana' had been together in the same room. This alone tells me they're back. And if you want me to go one step further, I'd say it's certain Tim Dadabo will be back, and probably Pete Stacker as well. In terms of Halo voice actors, they're all you need (although I'd love to hear Chipps Dubbo back as well!).

One more thing. I've been reading some of the speculation on this over at NeoGAF as well, where some guy suggested that whilst this model's body might be used for Cortana, her face might be being used for some other character, perhaps Lucy. Just to reiterate one more time, the model said she was going to be 'Cortana' in Halo 4. ;)

Message Index

Replies:

Cortana sighted in the trailer?Jayshum 3/8/12 4:00 p.m.
     Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?Someone 3/8/12 4:20 p.m.
           Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?Mixmasterchief 3/8/12 4:39 p.m.
           Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?Jayshum 3/8/12 4:43 p.m.
     Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?Firestorm12 3/8/12 4:51 p.m.
           Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?davidfuchs 3/8/12 4:54 p.m.
                 Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?Jayshum 3/8/12 5:20 p.m.
                       I always preferred pettanko-Cortana from H:CE *NM*SonGoharotto 3/8/12 7:35 p.m.
     Curious....padraig08 3/8/12 5:24 p.m.
           Re: Curious....FyreWulff 3/8/12 5:58 p.m.
     Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?VAVA Mk2 3/8/12 7:41 p.m.
           Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?Mixmasterchief 3/8/12 8:14 p.m.
           Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?Archilen 3/8/12 11:15 p.m.
                 Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?VAVA Mk2 3/9/12 12:31 a.m.
                       Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?Quirel 3/9/12 1:05 a.m.
           Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?Quirel 3/9/12 1:17 a.m.
                 Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?VAVA Mk2 3/9/12 6:40 p.m.
           Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?DarkS7G 3/9/12 1:42 a.m.
                 Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?PyroSporker16 3/10/12 3:23 p.m.
                       Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?General Vagueness 3/12/12 4:53 p.m.
                       Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?Jayshum 3/13/12 1:01 p.m.
                 Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?General Vagueness 3/12/12 4:48 p.m.
           Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?thereIwasn't 3/11/12 5:56 p.m.
                 Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?General Vagueness 3/12/12 4:56 p.m.
           Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?General Vagueness 3/12/12 4:18 p.m.
                 Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?Frankie 3/14/12 12:31 p.m.
                       Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?padraig08 3/14/12 4:20 p.m.
                             Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?bluerunner 3/14/12 4:25 p.m.
                       Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?Jayshum 3/14/12 4:28 p.m.
                       frankie...nomis78 3/14/12 5:52 p.m.
                       Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?Quirel 3/14/12 6:22 p.m.
                       Confirmed: 343i catering to elitist crowd! *NM*Vandle Valsher 3/14/12 9:52 p.m.
                       Re: Cortana sighted in the trailer?General Vagueness 3/16/12 7:07 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.