Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Active Playlist Fileset Project
Posted By: External Memory <alphawhiskeynovember@yahoo.com>Date: 7/31/11 3:56 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Active Playlist Fileset Project (FyreWulff)

: You don't need Gold to subscribe to Bungie Pro!
I've considered it.

What happens when those pro fileshares lapse? I understand that as soon as you remove a file from the fileshare slot in-game the slot becomes unavailable.
Is there some way to still remove files from them and copy files to them without the extra slots disappearing if you let the Pro subscription lapse?
I'm looking at about a 640 MS point investment to move everything off of my personal fileshare and onto my (now silver) accounts which will carry them through to next year, more if I decide to include other playlists.

To do them all with bungie pro would be less hassle, but more investment: could take from 2560 to as much as 3200 MS points annually to fit everything: it's 93 files not counting Firefight gametypes, with sharing duplicates across playlists (elite slayer, slayer and oddball in MT and TS), and it's exactly 117 counting everything but the premium battle and premium slayer gametypes.

Right now I've got 54 files I'm maintaining over my gt's bungie pro and 5 gold 1-months that have lapsed into silver this month, but which can still be edited; besides the 640 a year that the pro share costs the rest is more or less free forever. after the initial prepaid 1-months past the 3-intro limit to a console, anyway.

APFP unabridged post w/ process

Message Index

Replies:

Active Playlist Fileset ProjectGodlyPerfection 7/30/11 1:35 p.m.
     Re: Active Playlist Fileset Projectsquidnh3 7/30/11 3:27 p.m.
           Re: Active Playlist Fileset ProjectFyreWulff 7/31/11 1:01 p.m.
           Re: Active Playlist Fileset ProjectExternal Memory 7/31/11 6:19 p.m.
     Re: Active Playlist Fileset ProjectDEEP NNN 7/30/11 3:30 p.m.
     Thanks for bringing this to us!RC Master 7/31/11 7:42 a.m.
     Re: Active Playlist Fileset ProjectDEEP NNN 7/31/11 9:56 a.m.
           Re: Active Playlist Fileset ProjectGodlyPerfection 7/31/11 10:09 a.m.
                 Re: Active Playlist Fileset ProjectDEEP NNN 7/31/11 11:43 a.m.
                 Re: Active Playlist Fileset ProjectFyreWulff 7/31/11 12:55 p.m.
                       Re: Active Playlist Fileset ProjectDEEP NNN 7/31/11 2:17 p.m.
                             Re: Active Playlist Fileset ProjectExternal Memory 7/31/11 3:20 p.m.
                       Re: Active Playlist Fileset ProjectExternal Memory 7/31/11 3:56 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.