Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Cue Halo monk chanting
Posted By: Bry <bmulheran@gmail.com>Date: 6/7/11 7:31 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Cue Halo monk chanting (Chewbeccawacca)

: Meh, I figured as much. I just had to get that out of my system, and here was
: an open door for my venting. I bought it, and I've watched it two or three
: times. But I just can't get into it.

: Did you really like it?

Not particularly, but I don't hate it either.

It has its moments.

I think Origins Part II is worthy of note for having very authentic and accurate artwork and providing glimpses into the UNSC/Insurrection conflicts, and some very nice scenes of Covenant and UNSC fighting together against the Flood.

For the most part, I went into it with an open mind. I knew right from the start that there was going to be large amounts of artistic license and it was going to feature various different interpretations of the Halo universe. That was kind of the idea behind it.
There are plenty of things I really do not like at all, but I roll with it.

I think the commentary by Frankie, etc was worth buying the retail version for.
And I do like how some efforts were made to humanise the Spartans a bit more.

Bry's Complete HD Ace Combat 6 Playthrough.

Message Index

Replies:

Frankie, can we get a Steelbook Special Edition?GrimBrother One 6/7/11 3:56 p.m.
     Re: Frankie, can we get a Steelbook Special EditioBeckx 6/7/11 3:59 p.m.
           Re: Frankie, can we get a Steelbook Special Editiobluerunner 6/7/11 4:07 p.m.
                 ^This x 343,000,000 *NM*The Loot 6/7/11 4:32 p.m.
                 Re: Frankie, can we get a Steelbook Special EditioChewbeccawacca 6/7/11 6:09 p.m.
     Re: Frankie, can we get a Steelbook Special EditioCaptainTony 6/7/11 3:59 p.m.
     Re: Frankie, can we get a Steelbook Special EditioDMFanella 6/7/11 5:08 p.m.
           Re: Frankie, can we get a Steelbook Special EditioBry 6/7/11 5:10 p.m.
                 *SOB!* *NM*GrimBrother One 6/7/11 5:26 p.m.
                       Cue Halo monk chantingBry 6/7/11 5:58 p.m.
                             Re: Cue Halo monk chantingChewbeccawacca 6/7/11 6:36 p.m.
                                   Re: Cue Halo monk chantingBry 6/7/11 7:04 p.m.
                                         Re: Cue Halo monk chantingChewbeccawacca 6/7/11 7:21 p.m.
                                               Re: Cue Halo monk chantingBry 6/7/11 7:31 p.m.
                                                     Re: Cue Halo monk chantingChewbeccawacca 6/7/11 7:53 p.m.
                                                           Re: Cue Halo monk chantingBry 6/7/11 8:04 p.m.
                                                                 Re: Cue Halo monk chantingChewbeccawacca 6/7/11 8:59 p.m.
                                                                       Re: Cue Halo monk chantingBry 6/8/11 4:29 a.m.
                                                                             Re: Cue Halo monk chantingBry 6/8/11 12:48 p.m.
                                                           I liked Legends, and my pyre awaits.Jaydee 6/8/11 2:15 p.m.
                 Re: Frankie, can we get a Steelbook Special EditioDMFanella 6/7/11 5:46 p.m.
           Re: Frankie, can we get a Steelbook Special EditioCaptainTony 6/7/11 5:12 p.m.
                 Make it HBO Exclusive! |XD| Yay Perks! *NM*INSANEdrive 6/7/11 5:26 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.