Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Re: Seriously, this CoD hate is stupid.
Posted By: Revenant1988 <dga1988@yahoo.com>Date: 6/1/11 10:15 a.m.

In Response To: Seriously, this CoD hate is stupid. (munky-058)

: Black Ops was a really fun game. The "endless" waves of baddies
: make segments more like a puzzle than a shooter, and that game is better
: for them. Without those segments that frustrate the crap out of average
: gamers, CoD would just be a generic linear shooter with awesome scripted
: events and horrible rail segments. But moments like the War Room in CoD4
: and the Rooftops in BlOps are puzzles that test your every reflex, wit,
: and patience. At the end, you figure out the solution, and you feel
: accomplished.

: Mile High Club? People have cursed this segment to the fiery pits of Hell. I
: can complete it on demand, with time to spare, and an Orange Crush in one
: hand..

: Just last night we were discussing how long certain CoD segments took us on
: Veteran, and memorable moments from CoD4, which I found superior to Halo
: 3's "memorable" moments.

: I hate CoD fanboys, but seriously, complaints against CoD games generally
: make me group people into the same category of idiocy.

Yeahhhh put me in that group. I belong there, I admit it.

I just really hated black ops.

I DID like MW2, even though I was mediocre at it. I did enjoy the campaign for MW2, and the MP was ok, but I had a better time going in with friends. (Naturally)

Did not like the massive boosting in FFA (the main thing I played so as not to bring down a team with my suckage)

Did not like the massive increase of raging 12-17 yr old by comparison to H3.

BLOPs just was not fun for me. Not at all. Campaign seemed to just go through the motions, as if they knew the majority was going to skip it any way. MP was even more lame. The same people I played with in MW2 also were not impressed. Though boosting was *better* handled.

It felt like the same damn game but with the Stones playing in the back ground every now and then.

I will admit, the ONLY thing I liked in BLOPs was zombies with Nixon and Kennedy. That was funny shit.

Reach Stats (No laughing!)

Message Index

Replies:

May 2011 REACH Population ReportDEEP NNN 6/1/11 8:23 a.m.
     Re: May 2011 REACH Population Reportmattroe 6/1/11 8:50 a.m.
     Another way at looking at the numbersFyreWulff 6/1/11 9:32 a.m.
           LOL at BLOPs hahahahahaRevenant1988 6/1/11 9:37 a.m.
                 Seriously, this CoD hate is stupid.munky-058 6/1/11 10:06 a.m.
                       Re: Seriously, this CoD hate is stupid.Revenant1988 6/1/11 10:15 a.m.
                       Re: Seriously, this CoD hate is stupid.Bones153 6/1/11 10:41 a.m.
                             Re: Seriously, this CoD hate is stupid.Beckx 6/1/11 10:45 a.m.
                                   I said around the river, not through!Bones153 6/1/11 10:49 a.m.
                                         Re: I said around the river, not through!CaneCutter 6/1/11 10:51 a.m.
                                               SSsspppaaaaccceeeeeeee *balls*Revenant1988 6/1/11 10:53 a.m.
                                               "She's gone from suck to blow!" *NM*Bones153 6/1/11 10:58 a.m.
                                                     Re: "She's gone from suck to blow!"CaneCutter 6/1/11 11:00 a.m.
                                                     "What happened to seven?!" *NM*Dagoonite 6/2/11 4:48 p.m.
                       I think it's a perfect storm of sortspadraig08 6/1/11 1:37 p.m.
                             Re: I think it's a perfect storm of sortsLouis Wu 6/1/11 2:25 p.m.
                                   Re: I think it's a perfect storm of sortsSonofMacPhisto 6/1/11 2:30 p.m.
                                   Re: I think it's a perfect storm of sortsBeckx 6/1/11 2:31 p.m.
                                   Re: I think it's a perfect storm of sortspadraig08 6/1/11 10:00 p.m.
                             Sutfol is right, though. *NM*Joe Duplessie (SNIPE 316) 6/1/11 2:28 p.m.
                             Re: I think it's a perfect storm of sortskatancik 6/1/11 5:49 p.m.
                       Re: Seriously, this CoD hate is stupid.Hyokin 6/1/11 2:08 p.m.
                             Re: Seriously, this CoD hate is stupid.Bones153 6/1/11 2:48 p.m.
                                   Re: Seriously, this CoD hate is stupid.Hyokin 6/1/11 3:06 p.m.
                                         Re: Seriously, this CoD hate is stupid.Bones153 6/1/11 3:23 p.m.
                             Re: Seriously, this CoD hate is stupid.Avateur 6/1/11 10:24 p.m.
           Re: Another way at looking at the numbersDEEP NNN 6/1/11 9:41 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.