glyphstrip
Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

Halo Japan - a classroom full of licenses!
Posted By: 3SunsDate: 4/30/04 5:39 p.m.

In Response To: More in-depth HEK update. (Reppyboyo)

When the tools are released, I will put in my order for 15 copies of HaloPC (or should I say, "CE" - I like the new and improved "CE"!). I will use next year's budget the same way if things go as planned.

I am trying to Halovangelize my school. About 4 weeks ago, I installed the Demo on 12 computers in the lab and now my students cannot wait for "Blood Gulch" Fridays (They have to do "work" on the other days of the week). Now that the kit is coming out, I will have them "work" by creating their own content. None of us know anything about modding - this is Japan right, land of FF and all other 3rd person, prepackaged, linear gaming, so it will be a big task, I'm sure. But it is gonna be great!

This is the announcement I have been waiting for. I had been debating all week whether or not I should post a rant. I am glad I didn't. I am tired of Bungie making me eat my words! ;)

Go, Go, Gearbox! Sales in Japan coming your way!

Michael

PS Through "Blood Gulch" Fridays, I have finally gotten the opportunity to play some multiplayer Halo. It is fantastic! And, I now know how to drive that flying pig, and keep it on the ground! It handles like a dream! Brilliant programming! I'm taking that experience back into the campaign.

Message Index

Replies:

More in-depth HEK update.Reppyboyo 4/30/04 4:45 p.m.
     HaloCE o_O *NM*Pico@School 4/30/04 4:49 p.m.
           I can't view their site. It's all screwed up. *NM*Saint 4/30/04 4:50 p.m.
                 Yea, its down for the moment, wait a while :) *NM*Reppyboyo 4/30/04 4:52 p.m.
     Re: More in-depth HEK update.Uriel 4/30/04 4:54 p.m.
           Re: More in-depth HEK update.Pico@School 4/30/04 4:57 p.m.
                 Re: More in-depth HEK update.oddworld18 4/30/04 5:00 p.m.
     Halo Japan - a classroom full of licenses!3Suns 4/30/04 5:39 p.m.
           DOPE!!!Pico 5/1/04 1:06 a.m.
           Re: Halo Japan - a classroom full of licenses!kaboris 5/1/04 1:56 a.m.
                 Re: Halo Japan - a classroom full of licenses!Andrew Nagy 5/2/04 12:43 a.m.
                 Expensive "hobby"3Suns 5/6/04 2:50 a.m.
                       Re: Expensive "hobby"kaboris 5/6/04 3:18 a.m.
                       Re: Expensive "hobby"Cunbelin The Seamy Side Volitation 5/6/04 4:58 a.m.
                             Re: Expensive "hobby"3Suns 5/6/04 6:08 a.m.
     Re: No Mac copmpatability for HaloCE?Sep7imus [subnova] 4/30/04 6:11 p.m.
           Re: No Mac copmpatability for HaloCE?ViolentlyHappy 5/1/04 1:58 p.m.
                 Re: No Mac copmpatability for HaloCE?Blackstar 5/1/04 2:32 p.m.
                       Re: No Mac compatibility for HaloCE?Andrew Nagy 5/2/04 12:45 a.m.
                             Re: No Mac compatibility for HaloCE?Blackstar 5/2/04 8:00 p.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.