/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: AO SDL vs Rubicon X on a Mac Pro
Posted By: treellamaDate: 9/24/06 2:48 p.m.

In Response To: Re: AO SDL vs Rubicon X on a Mac Pro (C Lund)

: Oh, and I found a few more gripes over AO SDL ;

: 1) Where's map zoom in button? I can't find it. For that matter, how do I get
: the framerates? "?" doesn't seem to work with AO SDL.

Map zoom buttons are still main keyboard +/- (not the keypad), and FPS is still "?"

Sometimes "?" doesn't work with my right shift key, and I have to use the left one instead. Weird. You might have extra problems if you're not using a US keyboard; you'll have to type the actual key sequence you normally type to get a "?" or whatever, I think.

: 2) Why are saved games hidden away in app support?

Where do you think they should go? The application folder is out, apps aren't supposed to write to them in OS X. Apple recommends Application Support for this kind of thing.

: 3) Can't start AO SDL by dragging a saved game onto it - thus bypassing the
: menus.

I plan to restore drag and drop support for maps, saved games, and films. It's already in place (in CVS) for entire scenarios.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

AO SDL vs Rubicon X on a Mac ProC Lund 9/24/06 2:30 a.m.
     Re: AO SDL vs Rubicon X on a Mac Protreellama 9/24/06 5:23 a.m.
           Re: AO SDL vs Rubicon X on a Mac ProC Lund 9/24/06 6:50 a.m.
                 Re: AO SDL vs Rubicon X on a Mac Protreellama 9/24/06 6:58 a.m.
                       Re: AO SDL vs Rubicon X on a Mac ProC Lund 9/24/06 12:41 p.m.
                             Re: AO SDL vs Rubicon X on a Mac Protreellama 9/24/06 2:48 p.m.
                                   Re: AO SDL vs Rubicon X on a Mac Prokyjel 9/24/06 4:16 p.m.
                                         Re: AO SDL vs Rubicon X on a Mac Protreellama 9/24/06 4:23 p.m.
                                               Re: AO SDL vs Rubicon X on a Mac ProForrest of B.org 9/24/06 8:29 p.m.
                                   Re: AO SDL vs Rubicon X on a Mac ProC Lund 9/24/06 11:49 p.m.
                                         Re: AO SDL vs Rubicon X on a Mac Protreellama 9/25/06 5:14 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.