/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Apologies and Grievances
Posted By: Forrest of B.orgDate: 8/11/04 10:38 a.m.

In Response To: Re: Apologies and Grievances (D-M.A.)

: Ok Forrest, seems like you're just aiming a bit too high right now :P You're
: what? 21, 22? And apparently you're still in school.

22, in college.

: Why do you even feel
: like it's necessary to work at all?

It's neccesary to work because I can't pay my rent / buy food / gas / etc without money. I'm supporting myself entirely, nobody is helping me, my parents are both poorer than I am, I get grants that pay for school itself but they don't pay for me to survive. And don't even suggest going into debt.

: You should be out partying, dancing,
: drooling over teenage girl, drinking, etc... :D oh and tell your gf to
: relax... oh wait, don't listen to any advice from me in that department ;)

I do. I'm sure I've mentioned sometime before that I'm with the Rocky Horror Picture Show cast in San Luis Obispo... the people that put that on are generally called the "SLO Punks" and throw some of the best parties on the central coast. I'm usually there in the middle of them.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Apologies and GrievancesForrest of B.org 8/10/04 12:03 a.m.
     Re: Apologies and GrievancesLittle Kago 8/10/04 2:44 p.m.
           Re: Apologies and GrievancesSteve Levinson 8/10/04 4:05 p.m.
                 Re: Apologies and GrievancesForrest of B.org 8/10/04 4:33 p.m.
                       Re: Apologies and GrievancesSteve Levinson 8/10/04 4:46 p.m.
                             Re: Apologies and GrievancesForrest of B.org 8/10/04 10:39 p.m.
                                   Re: Apologies and GrievancesD-M.A. 8/11/04 1:11 a.m.
                                         Re: Apologies and GrievancesJohannes Gunnar 8/11/04 3:40 a.m.
                                         Re: Apologies and GrievancesForrest of B.org 8/11/04 10:38 a.m.
                                               Re: Apologies and GrievancesYossarian 8/11/04 11:31 a.m.
                                                     Re: Apologies and GrievancesForrest of B.org 8/11/04 1:05 p.m.
                                               Re: Apologies and GrievancesBlayne 8/12/04 11:15 a.m.
                                                     Re: Apologies and GrievancesAnaphiel 8/12/04 11:46 a.m.
                                                     Re: Apologies and GrievancesForrest of B.org 8/12/04 9:22 p.m.
                                                           Re: Apologies and GrievancesJohannes Gunnar 8/13/04 3:18 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Apologies and GrievancesForrest of B.org 8/13/04 11:48 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Apologies and GrievancesBlayne 8/13/04 1:34 p.m.
                             Re: Apologies and Grievancesgoran 8/11/04 12:11 a.m.
                                   Re: Apologies and Grievancesdeathmonger 8/11/04 6:18 a.m.
                                   Re: Apologies and GrievancesBlayne 8/11/04 10:01 a.m.
                                         Re: Apologies and GrievancesCheerful 8/11/04 2:56 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.