/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: Apologies and Grievances
Posted By: Steve LevinsonDate: 8/10/04 4:46 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Apologies and Grievances (Forrest of B.org)

: Real life is a large part of why I'm so sensitive right now. I've recently
: lost most of my job, things are rocky with my girlfriend... this is just
: icing on the cake. I have to go see Kayla now.

I once told Goran this, but real life comes first. It's OK to use Marathon as an escape (it better be, or I'm in trouble), but it's also OK to walk away from it for a while. Don't feel obligated to finish Eternal - not now at least. Get your life back together - we'll still be here when you're ready to get back to work.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Apologies and GrievancesForrest of B.org 8/10/04 12:03 a.m.
     Re: Apologies and GrievancesLittle Kago 8/10/04 2:44 p.m.
           Re: Apologies and GrievancesSteve Levinson 8/10/04 4:05 p.m.
                 Re: Apologies and GrievancesForrest of B.org 8/10/04 4:33 p.m.
                       Re: Apologies and GrievancesSteve Levinson 8/10/04 4:46 p.m.
                             Re: Apologies and GrievancesForrest of B.org 8/10/04 10:39 p.m.
                                   Re: Apologies and GrievancesD-M.A. 8/11/04 1:11 a.m.
                                         Re: Apologies and GrievancesJohannes Gunnar 8/11/04 3:40 a.m.
                                         Re: Apologies and GrievancesForrest of B.org 8/11/04 10:38 a.m.
                                               Re: Apologies and GrievancesYossarian 8/11/04 11:31 a.m.
                                                     Re: Apologies and GrievancesForrest of B.org 8/11/04 1:05 p.m.
                                               Re: Apologies and GrievancesBlayne 8/12/04 11:15 a.m.
                                                     Re: Apologies and GrievancesAnaphiel 8/12/04 11:46 a.m.
                                                     Re: Apologies and GrievancesForrest of B.org 8/12/04 9:22 p.m.
                                                           Re: Apologies and GrievancesJohannes Gunnar 8/13/04 3:18 a.m.
                                                                 Re: Apologies and GrievancesForrest of B.org 8/13/04 11:48 a.m.
                                                                       Re: Apologies and GrievancesBlayne 8/13/04 1:34 p.m.
                             Re: Apologies and Grievancesgoran 8/11/04 12:11 a.m.
                                   Re: Apologies and Grievancesdeathmonger 8/11/04 6:18 a.m.
                                   Re: Apologies and GrievancesBlayne 8/11/04 10:01 a.m.
                                         Re: Apologies and GrievancesCheerful 8/11/04 2:56 p.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.