/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: *Gasp* I can't breathe or reach the end!(Spoil
Posted By: mattschenkDate: 6/15/04 1:41 p.m.

In Response To: *Gasp* I can't breathe or reach the end!(Spoilers) (Steve Levinson)

Hmm, this is interesting since I played through the scenario myself and I could almost swear I put an O2 recharger on "Omega," the level before "Steward's of the Enigma." But then again, it may have slipped my mind since I was rushing to literally the last hours I could release PF before I had to come out to the Rockies. I'll write my brother and see if he can fix this, but he still hasn't responded to any of my emails :/

About the last terminal, I do not have a copy with me. If anybody else who has finished wishes to open up the Marathon app with resedit and either post it here or send it to me, then that would be great. The entire final terminal should be in the marathon app or at least the installer app, if not then that's one big bug I never ran into.

-matt

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

Did I see what I think I saw?Steve Levinson 6/13/04 11:54 a.m.
     Re: Did I see what I think I saw?ukimalefu 6/13/04 12:48 p.m.
     Re: Did I see what I think I saw?Ernie 6/14/04 7:36 a.m.
           Re: Did I see what I think I saw?goran 6/14/04 1:48 p.m.
                 Re: Did I see what I think I saw?Steve Levinson 6/14/04 2:58 p.m.
                       Re: Did I see what I think I saw?mattschenk 6/14/04 6:37 p.m.
                             *Gasp* I can't breathe or reach the end!(Spoilers)Steve Levinson 6/14/04 7:39 p.m.
                                   Re: *Gasp* I can't breathe or reach the end!(SpoilDr. John Sumner 6/15/04 3:59 a.m.
                                         Re: *Gasp* I can't breathe or reach the end!(SpoilAndrew 6/15/04 4:10 a.m.
                                   Re: *Gasp* I can't breathe or reach the end!(Spoilmattschenk 6/15/04 1:41 p.m.
                                         Re: *Gasp* *Gasp* I finished it! :-) *NM*ukimalefu 6/16/04 5:04 p.m.
                                   Re: *Gasp* I can't breathe or reach the end!(Spoilukimalefu 6/15/04 3:30 p.m.
           Re: Did I see what I think I saw?Steve Levinson 6/14/04 2:42 p.m.
                 Re: Did I see what I think I saw?Ernie 6/14/04 7:02 p.m.
                       Re: Did I see what I think I saw?Steve Levinson 6/14/04 7:23 p.m.
                             Re: Did I see what I think I saw?Dr. John Sumner 6/15/04 1:50 a.m.
                                   Re: Did I see what I think I saw?Steve Levinson 6/15/04 8:41 a.m.
                                         Re: Did I see what I think I saw?Dr. John Sumner 6/15/04 9:17 a.m.
                                               PF Volunteers - coming soon to a browser near youSteve Levinson 6/15/04 9:28 a.m.
                                                     Re: PF Volunteers - coming soon to a browser nearDr. John Sumner 6/15/04 10:33 a.m.
                                                           Re: PF Volunteers - coming soon to a browser nearSteve Levinson 6/15/04 10:45 a.m.
                                                                 Re: PF Volunteers - coming soon to a browser nearDr. John Sumner 6/15/04 11:31 a.m.
                                                                       Re: PF Volunteers - coming soon to a browser nearForrest of B.org 6/15/04 11:35 a.m.
                                                                             Reactions to Marathon, and significant othersErnie 6/15/04 9:26 p.m.
                 Re: Did I see what I think I saw?goran 6/16/04 11:21 a.m.
                       Re: Did I see what I think I saw?Forrest of B.org 6/16/04 11:59 a.m.
                             Re: Did I see what I think I saw?Forrest of B.org 6/16/04 12:44 p.m.
                                   Sounds very doable *NM*Steve Levinson 6/16/04 1:05 p.m.
                                   Re: Did I see what I think I saw?•M 6/16/04 1:26 p.m.
                                         Re: Did I see what I think I saw?goran 6/16/04 3:21 p.m.
                                               Re: Did I see what I think I saw?Simon of team Sigma 6/17/04 2:00 a.m.
                                                     Re: Did I see what I think I saw?goran 6/17/04 11:30 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.