/-/S'pht-Translator-Active/-/

Re: RED volunteers: To The Liver/Chaos Inc.
Posted By: Mark LevinDate: 4/16/04 10:51 a.m.

In Response To: Re: RED volunteers: To The Liver/Chaos Inc. (Dr. John Sumner)

: You're lucky. When I tab on Ian, I get a high pitched screech followed by a
: hard freeze. I checked using Durandal Terminal Browser, but no text exists
: for that terminal.

That's probably *why* you get the screech and freeze. I've seen similar crashes when trying to read terminals in unmerged maps.

Switching the weapons back and forth is easy, the weapon-in-hand graphics and behavior are controlled by the physics model. It just takes a Rebellion level and a cluster of items around the spawn point to reset the player's inventory, especially since the Reaver weapons don't use ammo.

(Speaking of which, the "rebellion" option should really be renamed in Aleph One and the Forge clones, since it no longer causes enemies to rebel and what it actually does do has nothing to do with rebellion...)

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Replies:

RED volunteers: To The Liver/Chaos Inc.Mark Levin 4/16/04 9:27 a.m.
     Re: RED volunteers: WOA!!!!!Steve Levinson 4/16/04 10:00 a.m.
           Re: RED volunteers: WOA!!!!!Dr. John Sumner 4/16/04 10:04 a.m.
                 Re: RED volunteers: WOA!!!!!Dr. John Sumner 4/16/04 10:13 a.m.
                       Re: RED volunteers: WOA!!!!!Mark Levin 4/16/04 10:38 a.m.
                             Re: RED volunteers: WOA!!!!!Steve Levinson 4/16/04 10:50 a.m.
     Re: RED volunteers: To The Liver/Chaos Inc.Dr. John Sumner 4/16/04 10:01 a.m.
           Re: RED volunteers: To The Liver/Chaos Inc.Steve Levinson 4/16/04 10:38 a.m.
                 Re: RED volunteers: To The Liver/Chaos Inc.Dr. John Sumner 4/16/04 10:47 a.m.
                       Re: RED volunteers: To The Liver/Chaos Inc.Mark Levin 4/16/04 10:51 a.m.
           Re: RED volunteers: To The Liver/Chaos Inc.Mark Levin 4/16/04 10:48 a.m.
                 Re: RED volunteers: To The Liver/Chaos Inc.Steve Levinson 4/16/04 10:54 a.m.
                       Re: RED volunteers: To The Liver/Chaos Inc.Mark Levin 4/16/04 11:02 a.m.
                             Re: RED volunteers: To The Liver/Chaos Inc.Steve Levinson 4/16/04 11:13 a.m.
                 Re: RED volunteers: To The Liver/Chaos Inc.Crimson 4/16/04 11:19 a.m.
                       Re: RED volunteers: To The Liver/Chaos Inc.Adam Ashwell 4/17/04 4:04 a.m.

[ Post a Reply | Message Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg ]
Pre-2004 Posts

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If you'd like to include a link to another page with your message,
please provide both the URL address and the title of the page:

Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

Problems? Suggestions? Comments? Email maintainer@bungie.org

Marathon's Story Forum is maintained with WebBBS 5.12.