Frequently Asked Forum Questions
 Search the HBO News Archives

Any All Exact 
Search the Halo Updates DBs

Halo Halo2 
Search Older Posts on This Forum:
Posts on Current Forum | Archived Posts

New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read it
Posted By: PCDestroyerDate: 8/6/02 11:24 a.m.

This tidbit was copied and pasted from "GamerWeb" regarding Halo 2 and supposed "Inside Info" they got...
Remember, NOT my words... just information:

-- Snip --
I recently had the chance to have a small chat with a PR officer for Microsoft. Apparently he's heading up to New York City this week for unveiling and announcement of Halo 2. I was told that the announcement would come later in the week, either Thursday or Friday, everyone stay tuned.
-- End Snip --

Now, what this exactly means is up for debate. I think the people at GamerWeb think it means Halo 2 is coming out soon... whereas it could just be the official announcement of what was reported by Mr. Allard to XBox UK... You be the judge.

If you wanna check out the "story" go to the following link:
http://xbox.gamerweb.com
Look on that page for the "Halo 2 Cometh" news story...

PCD

Message Index

Replies:

New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itPCDestroyer 8/6/02 11:24 a.m.
     Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itJacke 8/6/02 12:10 p.m.
           Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itPCDestroyer 8/6/02 12:19 p.m.
                 two words and a number: Red Alert 2oddworld18 8/6/02 12:29 p.m.
                 the only problem with that...Miguel Chavez 8/6/02 1:15 p.m.
                       Re: the only problem with that...Patroclus 8/6/02 2:01 p.m.
                             two live online babies??? where!!?! *NM*oddworld18 8/6/02 2:22 p.m.
                             Re: the only problem with that...Miguel Chavez 8/6/02 4:55 p.m.
                                   Re: the only problem with that...Patroclus 8/6/02 5:37 p.m.
                 Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, *NM* *NM*SnipersLaww 8/6/02 2:09 p.m.
                       Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense,PCDestroyer 8/6/02 3:02 p.m.
                             Clear, concise, and to the point. *NM*NthDegree256 8/7/02 1:38 a.m.
     Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itPCDestroyer 8/6/02 4:05 p.m.
           Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itMiguel Chavez 8/6/02 4:37 p.m.
                 Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itLouis Wu 8/6/02 5:30 p.m.
                       Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read it*Ar-Isildur of *WP* 8/6/02 5:37 p.m.
                             Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itLouis Wu 8/6/02 5:40 p.m.
                                   Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read it*Ar-Isildur of *WP* 8/6/02 5:44 p.m.
                                         Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read itLouis Wu 8/6/02 5:51 p.m.
                                               Bungie has already mentionted making Halo 2Jeffb2006 8/6/02 5:56 p.m.
                                                     Re: Bungie has already mentionted making Halo 2Louis Wu 8/6/02 6:14 p.m.
                                               Re: New Rumor: about Halo 2, no nonsense, read it*Ar-Isildur of *WP* 8/6/02 5:57 p.m.
                                                     you guys crack me up! :) *NM*Miguel Chavez 8/7/02 12:48 a.m.

contact us

The HBO Forum Archive is maintained with WebBBS 4.33.